Chapter Seven

When I woke up, I saw Harry's eyes still closed. He looked so peaceful and precious. His hair was still messed up from last night, and somehow, it made the headache worth it. I'm so glad I didn't get drunk enough to not remember last night, but I realized how dumb I was for moving so fast with him, especially because we weren't anything. I am me, and I'm not in a "we" and I don't have any desire to be in one. I felt bad when Harry told me he liked me, because he doesn't know me at all. No one does. How can he even like me? I'm a terrible person and I'd ruin him. I felt a tear drip down my cheek and wiped away my reality. I sniffled and let myself snuggle him closer to his chest. I deserve someone mean, and rude who hits me, not someone who's nice to me.

I felt Harry make a weird croak then his arms stretched out and his back raised. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me.

"Good morning," he said in a raspy morning voice.

"Good morning, I actually need to go soon, I have somewhere to be," I said much too coldly.

"Whyyy," he groaned squeezing me closer to his chest but I wiggled my way free and sat up next to him. "What's wrong," he quickly said, sitting up a little bit.

"Nothing, I just have somewhere to be and you're keeping me hostage in here," I said not looking him in the face.

"I'm not 'keeping you hostage,' you said you wanted to be here."

"Well I'm done with you now and now I would like to leave," I said rolling my eyes, even though I know he can't see my face.

"What do you mean, 'done with me,'" He said sitting up taller. I hurriedly scooted down the bed and stood on the ground. I looked down and saw I was in his clothes. I felt my eyes start to water and I tried my best to swallow them gathering up my clothes.

"Finley," he said almost mad. I ignored him and tried to find my underwear. "Finley," he said a little bit softer but I ignored him again. "Why won't you talk to me."

"I'm done talking to you Harry! Don't you see what this is? I gave you what you want now why can't you just let me go? Let me go Harry!" I said using my hands to illustrate my words.

"Why do you think that sex is all I want from you?" he said still quietly even though I was raising my voice.

"Isn't it obvious? There's no way in hell you could already 'like me' because you don't know me. You won't know me," I said spitting out my words with intention to hurt him. I spotted my underwear next to the bed and grabbed them.

"I don't know you because you won't talk to me. You seem to have shut the entire world out and you think everyone is out to get you or hurt you. Can't you seem I'm not one of those people?" I laughed in his face and gave him the middle finger while walking out and slamming his door. Fuck boys and fuck their morals. Why didn't he scream back at me? Why didn't he even raise his voice at all or try to hurt me with his words? Yet again, another reason why I'm a low piece of shit that deserves to be alone. I walked through the cold in only Harry's t-shirt and boxers, not giving a shit about what anyone was thinking as I walked past people on the way to my dorm.

I slammed my door shut as I walked in, waking Kelly, but I didn't care. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. When I was done, I got up and changed into my running clothes and quickly ran out to the path I always take to let my anger out.

HARRY'S POV

I sat in bed, still shocked from what just happened. Okay yes she was right I didn't like her yet, I only said that last night so she felt like I wasn't just going to hump-and-dump her like a majority of girls think guys do. Is she just going to ignore me now? Did she even think this through because I'm confused as all hell.