Chapter Ten

As the weeks went by and we came closer to Thanksgiving/Christmas break, the more excited I became. I loved the fact my school gave us one long break instead of separate ones like a majority of colleges.

Each time Harry and I hung out, I still had managed to not talk about my personal life. I loved hear about his though, it was so interesting. I wish I could spend more time with him but now that I finished my essays due before break, I was free to do whatever I want. I had skipped two classes in the past three weeks just because and one of the two Harry came over and fucked the stress right out of me.

I sat at my desk and pressed send on my email with my document to my professor and leaned back. Letting out a large sigh I got up and stretched, I texted Harry.

All done, call me when you're free

Within about a minute, he replied.

Why can't I just text you argh but I'm free I'll be over shortly x

A dorky smile appeared on my face at his cute signature ending and I looked at my messy dorm. Kelly was probably going to be back tomorrow so I didn't have anything to worry about. Just as I started tossing some clothes in a pile, my phone rang. The caller ID was a dumb selfie Harry had taken of himself and set when I forgot my phone at his dorm last week.

"Hello?"

"Hey Finnie, there's a party at one of the frat houses and Niall wants me to come but I don't wanna ditch you so you wanna go there instead?" I checked the clock and noticed it was almost midnight.

"Yeah sure I guess," I replied forcing a smile on my face even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Great, I'm still on my way so be ready within 5." I could practically see him grinning into the phone as I agreed and hung up.

I was still in my pajamas so I quickly changed into my high-waisted black skirt and a cropped sweater top and tried to do my makeup as fast as I could.

I let my hair down for the first time in awhile and noticed how long it was. I had never viewed it as long because other people had longer hair than mine but still, mine was pretty long. I had neglected to brush it for a few days so I thought that might be a good idea. I slipped some tights on and my black converse and sat on my bed.

Harry was about 5 minutes later than I thought he would be when he texted me.

New lady at the desk, won't let me in, just come outside.

I adjusted myself and shoved my phone in my purse and walked to the elevator.

When I got outside, Harry was sitting on a bench watching me.

"Finally," he joked as I rolled my eyes at him.

We walked to the party, a little farther away than usual and my hands were folded against my chest the whole walk. As soon as we got to the house, Harry put his arm around my waist and set his hand on the lower of my back.

"What are you doing?" I said stepping away from his touch.

"The guys here are dicks and I don't want any of them thinking they can treat you like meat," he said giving me a concerned look. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Who does he think he is? He's not my boyfriend, he's just some friend I hook up with. Nothing more. There's no possible way I could have any feelings for him.

I walked up the porch with Harry close behind me. A shirtless guy offered me a red cup and I accepted and continued inside.

"Harry, man, you made it!" I heard a loud voice call out. I turned and saw the familiar blonde boy giving Harry a smack on the shoulder. He was with a tall, muscular guy who was dressed extremely nice yet still casual looking. I couldn't help but look at him then a group of guys walked over and joined them.