Chapter Twelve

I looked over at Harry and I could tell he was nervous. We hadn't even been in the car for more than twenty minutes and he had asked me if I was warm enough about ten times.

"Is everything okay?" I said looking over at him while he drove.

"Yeah, yeah," he said like he was trying to reassure himself.

"Are you sure, because you know you can tell me, right?" I said hoping that I could be the one to reassure him. He looked over at me and met my eyes.

"Don't be mad, okay?" He said quietly before looking back at the road.

"Promise," I said hoping I wouldn't think back to this moment and wish I had crossed my fingers later on.

"I told my mom we were dating," he said slowly.

"What, why?" I said raising my voice more than I had intended.

"Because I didn't know how to ask her if I could have a girl over that was just a friend for our family Thanksgiving and such, it seemed like a good idea at the moment," he said before he put his hand on my upper thigh. "It's not like we have to act any different, just maybe slip the word out a few times and try to act...nicer."

"Okay, boyfriend," I said laughing trying to ignore the last thing he said. He looked at me with a wild grin then looked back at the road. I used this time to look out at the scenery we drove past. I didn't ask him how long the drive was and it was already eating me alive not knowing.

"So how long is the drive?" I asked watching a drip of rain water trail down the water, racing the one next to it to the bottom. The one I had rooted for lost and went in the complete opposite direction.

"Uhh, pretty long I guess. I usually rent a motel to and fro," he said trying to make it a joke.

"Wait are you kidding?" I asked playfully hitting him.

"Why would I?" He asked laughing and gripping my inner thigh tighter. I smiled at his touch and almost considering taking his hand into my own. I hope he couldn't tell how eager I was to play girlfriend and boyfriend for the break.

"I don't know but I don't want to cost you any more money than I gave you," I said thinking about the twenty dollar bill I gave him for gas money, if I would have known it was gonna be this long I would have given him more even though he tried to refuse it.

"I don't want your money, seriously," he said rubbing his thumb on the inside of my upper thigh trying to comfort me.

"I'll pay for my own room at the motel then."

"No way in hell, you are to spend no money at all," he said playfully trying to argue with me. I stuck out my tongue at him and mocked me by doing the same.

"Think you're cute, huh Mr. Styles?" I said teasing him back.

"Yes, infact I do," he said proudly.

"How cute?" I said sitting up in my seat which caused his hand to remove from my thigh.

"Pretty gosh darn cute," he said laughing. I used my hand to reach over and rub his buldge in his pants. I could practically hear his heart beating faster.

"I agree," I said slipping my hand under his jeans and boxers and pulled them down just enough to expose him. I could already see how hard he was and I took him into my hand and started rubbing.

"Not while I'm driving," he barely managed to get out.

"Why not?" I said teasing him and I began to pump. He pressed his lips together and let out a hard groan. I let go and returned my hand to my lap and sat up farther and kissed him on the cheek.