Chapter 4

Wake up!!" Yelled someone in my ear.
"Okay I'm up" I said as I got up.
"We're going to Diagon Alley" screamed Ginny as she jumped on my bed.
"Yay" said as swung my legs out of bed. "What the heck is that" I finished as I stood up. And got dressed
I smiled and ran downstairs determined to find out what "Diagon Alley" means.

"Good morning Belle" said Mrs. Weasley

"Good morning to you too" I said back.

"Who are you" a boys voice said behind. This must be the Ron Ginny told me about yesterday. The whole family had red hair. I wish I had red hair.

"Isabel Knight but you can call me belle" I said to him.

"Ronald Weasley but you can call me Ron" he said. I laughed along with him. We walked over to their long table. I sat between him and Gin.

"I LOVE food" I said.

"Not as much as me" said Ron as he ate eggs.

"I can tell you, I love it more" I said even
though I know that he probably didn't like it as much as him.

"Oh really" he retorted.

"Yes" I said back.

"Okay then I bet you can't finish this faster than me" he said. I was trying to do my best but he won.

"Yes I'm CHAMPION" he yelled. I just laughed.

"Soooo Gin, what's this place called Diagon Alley" I asked.

"We are going to go there to get school stuff" she said. This sounds fun.

While sitting at the table I meet Percy and Mr. Weasley. I could tell that Percy is very particular. Mr. Weasley was a nice man and he seemed to care for his family a lot. The twins played the goofballs of the family. Ron was the middle and forgotten child. Ginny was the quiet sweet little princess in the family. I haven't meet Charlie but I'm guessing that he'd be kind like the rest.

"Come on honey lets go" Mrs. Weasley said as she pushed me to a fire place. Seriously being a  "witch" is awesome.

"It's flo powder" she said.

"What does it do?" I asked her.

"Watch Percy" she said and pointed to him as he yelled Diagon alley really loud and clear. Next went the twins and then it was my turn.
I gulped and tried my best to yell Diagon alley loud and clear like the others.

Whoa I actually did it. This is so cool. Then after I got there then came everyone else.
"How excited are you for Hogwarts" I asked Ron.

"I think it'll be cool" he said acting like he's  bored  but anyone could tell that he was exited.
I looked down at my list and something came to me. How was I going to pay for this? I have got no money just like any other 12 year old.

"Ummm Molly how am I going to pay for all of this" I asked her.

"You have a vault in gringots" she said. What the bloody hell is gringots?

We got to a bank with the name that she told me in big gold letters. "How do I get into my so called vault" I asked her as we walked in. It was now just me, Ron, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley. Ginny linked her arm with mine.

"They're quite scary aren't they " he said. He was talking about the things that seem to be running the place.

"What are they" I asked him. Mrs. Weasley was walking a few strides before us. We got to the desk.

"They're goblins" he said.

"You okay Ginny?" I asked her. She was holding on to my arm for her life.

"I don't like them they give me the creeps" she said.

"It's okay Gin" I said "I'll protect you" I said in a pretend manly voice. She seemed to loosen up by that and let out a giggle. I smiled and Ron chuckled next to me.

I wonder how much money I have in my account.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

We finally got out of the goblin house. They were probably the ugliest things I have ever. No offense to them just they probably shouldn't become models. I actually have a lot of money. Sadness ran through my body. The person was sad. I was not and the little person was not going to kill my mood.

My arm was still linked with Ginny. Mrs. Weasley told me, Ron and Ginny to go grab the stuff we need. "I hope nobody kidnaps us, I don't know any spells" said a quiet Ginny.

"As I told you Ginny, I will protect you" I said making  the last part in my man voice.

"Ahem the real man is right here" said Ron.

"If anything I am the man" I said to him. Ginny was just laughing.

"So I'm a woman?" he questioned.

"Yes a very fine woman I might add, Wifey" I told him.

"Oh Belle I'm blushing, you're a great hubby" he said trying to be serious.

"Ginny baby go give your mother a hug" I pushed Ginny while she was giggling.  She gave Ron a hug while I was laugh next to them.

"We should get wands first" Ron said.

"Were do we get those?" I asked.

"Only the best, olivlanders " he said as we walked into a cool wand shop. Ron stepped up and found his wand. It was probably in the second try.

I was being to feel nervous.
"Ahhh Ms. Knight I was wondering when you would come"Mr. Olivlander said

"It's nice to meet you"I said with a big smile.I know this sounds weird but I love meeting new people, they're a fresh start.

"Ms. Knight would you try this one." He asked and handed me a wand with a gold end.

"Try giving it a flick" he said. Nerves and excitement coursed through my blood. I gave it a flick and it actually worked.

"Wow I must say you are a great and powerful witch Ms. Knight just like your father and l must say you look just like your mother" he complimented

"Thank you Mr. Olivlanders" I said to the man and walked out.

"Pretty wand hubby" said Ron next to me I just laughed and walked out.

"Thanks, yours is too, wifey" I said back.
I took a deep breath. Alright let's shop.

(Belles wand!)^^^^^^^^

...........................................
Yayyyyyyy
This chapter was 1070 words
I'm happy
You should be too

Bye my fellow pizza lovers
-fairlynnA your awkward cookie