Chapter 11

We were walking up the staircases. They seriously scare me.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Whispers Ron. I just rolled my eyes.

"Who doesn't?" Harry whisperd

The staircase shudders and begins to move. We all grab the railings. My whole body shook.

Me and Hermione both gasp in fear.

"What's happening?" Harry asked the obvious.

"The staircases change, remember?"
The staircase stops, in a new place. Finally.

"Let's go this way."

"Before the staircase moves again."
We all decided to open a door and walk into a spooky, dark room.

"Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" I whisper.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." Hermione explains. Oh yeah.

What about filch?

Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, the caretaker's cat, Noriss I think, comes running in and meows. I jump.

"Let's go." Harry says.

The creepy cat meows.

"It's Filch's cat!" Ron whisper yells. Oh yeah filch has a cat.

"Run!" Harry tells us.

We all run. A bunch of flame torch things a are lit as we run. We get to the end of the corridor. Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked. This whole situation is a bunch of oh yeahs.

"It's locked!" Harry says, of course it is.

"That's it, we're done for!" He says.

"Well if you guys live tell the people that I had a great time on earth." I say.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione says and pushes through us and pulls out wand "Alohomora." And the door opens. "Get in." She says.

"Alohomora?" Ron asks.

"Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." She says.

I lifted my hand to high five her. She laughed and high fived me.

Filch appears at the start of the corridor with a light. Mrs. Norris looks at him.

"Anyone here, my sweet" the creepy cat meowed. "Come on." Filchs ruff voice says as he exits.

"Filch is gone." Hermione whispers the obvious.

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Ron says.

"It was locked." Hermiones glare could kill you.

"And for good reason." Harry's voice trembles. Ron, Hermione and I turn to see Harry. There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of us. The monster dog begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more noticing us.

"What the-" my voice stars.

"Bloody hell" Ron finishes. 

We bolt, running out of the door. I push tthe door shut and run.

We run down the long halls back in the Gryffindor common room. We all are breathless. I need to work out more.

"What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school."  Ron voice breaks the silence

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Sassy Hermione said. I like sassy Hermione better than the bossy one.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" Ron shoots back as we begin to climb the stairs to the dorms.

"Ron kinda has a point" I say with a laugh. Hermione grabs my hand and pulls me to her.

"You're on my side Belle" Hermione face screamed anger. Hey, but I am on her side, sisters always before those misters. "And Ron, it was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something.

"Dang look who is super crazy smart again" I said and high fived her.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked clearly still processing what Hermione just said. I can feel his confusion so much I'm confused.

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse, expelled" she turns and leaves, shutting the door our dorms.

"She needs to sort out her priorities!" Ron says and Harry just nods.

"Harry, we need to talk about this whole head talking thing" I tell Harry in my head.
"Okay, how?" Harry says. He's kinda stupid.
"Follow my lead"

"Darn it I left my books downstairs, Harry wanna come grab it with me" I ask as I start to walk down the stairs.

"Okay, I'm heading off to bed" Ron buys it and walks up the stairs.

"Come on" I told Harry inside my head.
"Won't we get in trouble?" he asks.

We get to the fireplace and sit down.

"We might" I say out loud.
"But we need talk about this whole brain talking thing"

"Okay, what do you think it is?" I Harry asks.

"I did some research and we are tied together in some way, which I have no idea how we are tied." I explain.

"Hmm, I guess we may never know, but hey we are wizards so it's not like it's not normal" he laughs.

We talk more about it and I learn more about him. We have a weird connection. I don't know how to explain it but it's like I know so much about him. Being a witch is so weird.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you so much much for reading! Over 900 views!! Woah that's so freaking amazing. Comment what you think of Belle!

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie