Chapter 10

Harry zooms after the ball, speeding towards a tower. Just as he is about to hit a window, from which McGonagall is watching, he catches it, and then heads back to the us. The students all cheer and run to see him.

"Good job, Harry!" Someone shouts.

"Oh, that was wicked, Harry." Another yells. Everyone's cheering now. If I cheered it wouldn't be personal.

Great job Harry, who new you had a gift for Quidditch. You were great.

"Thanks Belle" he answered.

I looked over to see him beaming with delight.

"Harry Potter? Follow me." Mcgonagall appears out of nowhere.

Harry sullenly follows her. Draco and his goons laugh.

They're stupid. Like really stupid. I really pity their idiotic brains.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry Ron and I are walking through crowded halls. I could everyone is talking about harry becoming a seeker.

"Seeker? But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in the world." Ron mused. He was jealous I could that.

"A century, according to McGonagall." Harry said. I know it sounds weird but I never really wanted to play the game, I'm fine with watching.

Fred and George approach and walk along with Ron Harry and I.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Shouted Fred.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron informed.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George says.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally.." I laughed at Harry's face.

They break off from us, and walk across a courtyard. 

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!!"

"Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Ron says

As we walked I saw Hermione and made eye contact.

Hermione jumps up from her work and comes to join us.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry said with worry. This shot nerves through my body.

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Hermione chirped.

The four of us followed Hermione until we approached a trophy case. Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players. One lists Harry's father as a Seeker.

I looked at all the plaques and saw a picture of a teenager who had the same eyes as me. He almost looked familiar. I just shrugged it off.

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron exclaimed.

Harry had a surprised face "I-I didn't know."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm super sorry I haven't updated this! I've been focusing on my other book The Time The Gangleader Saved Me. If you like those kind of books go check it out.

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie