Chapter 6

We walked down the train looking for somewhere to sit. I had a really weird headache thing going on. My head felt cloudy. We finally found a compartment with the the boy from Earlier.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full."said Ron as we reached another compartment.

"No, not at all." Said the boy.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."
"Oh, I'm Isabel Knight but you can call me Belle" I said. Yay new people and a fresh start.
"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." The boy said. Woah Harry Potter, I did a lot of reading and this guy is famous.

"So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the..." Ron said.
"The what?" Harry says.
"Scar...?"
"Ron you don't have to be so rude" I said.

"No, it's okay" Harry says and lifts up his hair hair to show a lightning bolt scar. If I had a lightning bolt scar I would be showing it to the world, it's something that makes you unique.
"Wicked." Ron says.

"Now my head hurts" I thought to myself
"Tell me about it" A boys voice says in my head.
"Who said that" I thought again, this is freaky and scary.
"How'd you get in my head" said the voice clearly they were as scared as I am.
"Relax, okay first of all are you a real person" I asked the voice.
"Yes" the voice answered.
"Well what's your name" I urged.
"Harry potter, yours? Wait you're a real person to right?" The voice said.
"Yes I am a real person, Harry Potter as in the boy across from
me" I said.
"Yes Harry Potter, are you Belle" he said.
"Yes"
"This is weird really weird" he said.
"I know but don't tell anyone they'll think we're insane, we can talk about later" I said. I met his eyes and I could tell he agreed.
"Okay"
I smiled at the response.

I am really confused.
I read that this could happen but we would need some sort of strong connection. I don't think I have any connection with the boy who lived.

Before I could think at all a trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.
"Anything off the trolley, dears?" The woman says.

"No, thanks, I'm all set." Ron says and pulls out his smushed sandwich then he smacks his lips.
"Ewww, Ron what did you do to your sandwich" I exclaimed and pulled out my sandwich that wasn't smashed.
"We'll take the lot!" Harry said.
"Whoa!"Ron said to the Harry.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked Harry in my head.
"I'm hungry?" He answered with a question.
•••••••••••••

We were Eating bundles of sweets.
I was leaning against the window.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry asked,
"They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Ron said.

Harry quickly takes the bean he was chewing out of his mouth. I laughed at his reaction

I picked up a gold package.
"These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?"
"It's only a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself." Ron said.
Harry grabbed one and opens it up.

The frog jumped onto the window and climbed up, and leaps out the window. I laughed.

"Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with." Said Ron
"Hey, I got Dumbledore!" Harry exclaimed.
"I got about 6 of him." Ron said unimpressed. I went to sit next to Harry.
"Where'd he go" I asked Ron as I saw Dumbledoor leave the card, Harry seemed curious too.
"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?" Ron answered.
Scabbers, Ron's rat, squeaked.
"This Scabbers, by the way, pitiful, isn't he?" Ron said.
"Just a little bit." Harry answered.

"Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" Ron said.
"It's not going to work I read other spells personally I'm to chicken to try it but go ahead make a fool of yourself"
Harry laughed "let me see" he said

Ron cleared his throat
"Ahem. Sun-"

A girl with bushy brown hair opened the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked, she looked like a one upper but nice.
"No" said Ron quickly.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." She said, I can already tell I liked her.
"Aghhhemm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" Said Ron
Zap. Nothing happens. Ron just shrugs. I giggled at Ron.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." She went over to Harry.

"OculusReparo." The glasses, which noseband is battered, are repaired. This girl had the guts that I definitely don't have. I would be worried that I would chop his nose off.

"That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you two are...?"
"I'm...Ron Weasley." Ron said with his mouth full
"Hey I'm Belle Knight, do you need help finding the toad, and that was brave of you to do a spell I'm personally scared I'll hurt someone"

"It's not that scary and No, thank you though, You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon."

She got up and left then came back and looks at Ron.
"You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there"

She Points, Ron scratches his nose, clearly embarrassed. I just giggled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay another chapter, sorry I haven't updated I've been busy. School started and I have to go back to hell.

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie