Chapter 1

You were in the Death Room with your mother to be enrolled at the DWMA. The only problem is that you're half witch and half meister. You are one of the most powerful kinds of witches, an Animal Shifter you can turn into any animal you want and can also copy any witches familiar and use them as your own but your original familiar is a dragon. Being the type of witch you are is also a benefit to you being half meister because you can change your soul wavelength to match anyone's.

You are standing behind your mom in slight fear. You have to admit you are kinda scared, not of Lord Death, but being a witch in a place they teach kids how to hunt witches. You look at Lord Death as he peers down at you and asks in a cheery voice "Hiya! So you are going to enroll here correct?".

You nod and reply with "I guess" in an uninterested tone of voice. He was about to say something else when three kids your age came running into the Death Room holding a weapon(s).

The first person who comes into the room is a thin boy who looks about 5' 2". He has yellow/golden eyes, black hair with three white stripes on the left side of his head, and light tan skin. He has on a black suit with long white rectangles on it that are all placed symmetrically and a formal white dress shirt that has a little Lord Death mask under his collar. He held what appears to be a silver Beretta M9 Pistol in each hand upside down with his pinkies on the triggers. The handle-grips are black with a little Lord Death mask on them. On the slide assembly are three dark silver triangles next to each other making them look like teeth.

The second one who came in is a petite girl of average height. She has green eyes, ash blonde locks which is in pigtails, and she also has light tan skin. She is dressed in a typical schoolgirl outfit that consists of a white blouse with a yellow sweater vest, a green striped tie, a red plaid shirt, a black trench coat that the front went just below her belly button and the back went to the middle of her ankles, black boots with white buckles, and white gloves. She is carrying a scythe with a long staff-like handle (Or haft), while the blade is black and red separated by a zig-zag line going down the middle. Next to the blade in the handle is an eye like design in the shape of an elliptical red eye with a black pupil that is framed with a dark grey outline with a line extending it to the outline at two points of the eye. The eye design looks as if it is glaring at you.

The last one is a muscular somewhat short boy. He has green eyes, a bright blue spiky mane that sticks out in a star, and has tan skin. He wore a sleeveless black shirt with a funnel-like collar, white trousers that are black from the knees down and stop right above his ankle. On the front of his collar there are two stripes of gray material that go from the top of his collar to the middle chest area of his shirt. He also wears similar strips around his neck in the form of a scarf and around his waist in the form of a belt. He also has them on the outline of the pockets on his trousers. He has on grey fingerless gloves that seem to have wrist weights and a band going across the back of each hand, they are each adorned with a star. He has basic black boots with white tips and a star on the toe of each one. On his right shoulder he has a star tattoo. He is holding a chain scythe in both hands that has a long metal chain with each end of the chain tipped with a yellow handle that has a small double-edged and double-pointed scythe blade attached.

You jump back and hide behind your mom. Lord Death looks at the kids greets them and questions "Oh hello kids! Did you come to see your new classmate?" In his usual cheery voice.

They all look at him like has grown a second head until the girl says "Lord Death those people are witches".