Chapter 2

Lord Death chuckles and exclaims "I know silly!". The kids give him confused looks so he explains. "You see kids" he starts "This is a good friend of mine" he points to your mother "And this is her daughter (Your name) Draco. She will be joining the academy and I want the seven of you to show her around and help her with her classes until she gets caught up." he finishes.

The kids lower their weapons but still remain a little cautious. You slowly step out from behind your mother and keep your eyes trained on the kids just encase they do anything.

Lord Death turns to you "(Your name) this is my son Death the Kid or Kid for short" he points to the boy with the guns. He then moves his finger in the blue haired boys direction "This is Black Star" and lastly he points to the green eyed girl "And this is Maka".

You stare at the three of them and say "It's nice to meet the three of you". They still seem uneasy but they nod nonetheless.

Death the Kid steps forward and greets you. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I apologize for our behavior just now it was disrespectful of us".

You walk out from behind your mom and give him a small smile "It's fine, it is understandable after all". He smiles back and tosses his guns up and over his shoulders. They both glowed a light pink before they each took the shape of a girl. They looked like sisters.

One girl appears to be the younger one since she is shorter than the other. The shorter one has chin-length, bright blonde hair with bangs and light blue eyes. She looks to be around 5 feet and 3 inches. Her breasts also seem to be larger than the other girl's.

The taller girl has dark blonde tresses that reach her mid-back, dark blue eyes, and slightly sun-kissed skin. Although taller by a few inches and seemingly older than the other, she has a smaller breast size. They are both also fairly skinny.

They are both wearing what looks like cowgirl outfits, consisting of a tight, red, sleeveless, turtleneck belly shirt with a white tie, cowboy hats and black, high-heeled boots. However, unlike ​the taller one, the shorter blonde is wearing bubble shorts. There is also a subtle difference in their hats. The taller ones hat has rims that slant forwards, whereas the shorter ones hat has rims that are in a perfect curve.

The taller blonde is standing with her left hand on her hip and is slightly leaning forward as if inspecting you. The shorter blonde has her arms at her sides slightly pointing outward.

The shorter one happily bounces over to you with a wide smile on her face and gives you a hug. You tense up and keep your arms pinned to your sides. After a little while she let go but still keeps the smile on her face. She waves and points at herself "Hi I'm Patty and that's my older sister Liz", she pointed to the taller girl who was now identified as Liz. Liz locks eyes with you and waves as you returned the wave with a smile.

You look back at Patty as she latches onto your arm and asks in quick paced questions "Do you like giraffes?! 'Cause I love giraffes! Oh if you like giraffes you and me can be giraffe buddies!! Wouldn't that be great?!"

You sweat drop and give an uneasy smile "Sure".

She squeals and bounds away singing "I got a giraffe buddy! I got a giraffe buddy!" repeatedly.

You look at Kid and ask "Is she always like this?"

All he does is sigh and nod.

You nod at him and look over at Maka and Black Star. Maka stands the scythe on the ground, it glows a soft light blue as it takes the shape of a guy.

He has white hair swept to one side and red eyes. He has a natural lazy, droopy, and somewhat uninterested expression on his face while his mouth is filled with pointed teeth. He's wearing a yellow and black jacket with buttons going down the front. Around his head is a prominent sweatband that has a sticker with, what you guessed to be, his name on it and a circular logo featuring a red-lipped mouth bearing pointed fangs surrounded with the letters 'E-A-T.' He wears a pair of maroon pants, and yellow and black sneakers with a pattern on the soles resembling his teeth

He nods his head towards you "Hey, I'm Soul".

You nod and say 'Hey' back.

You then look at Black Star last to see him playing with the chain scythe he has in his hands. You clear your throat and he looks up at you in confusion. You point at the chain scythe and he glances around and seems to get what you are saying.

He tosses the chain scythe to his side and it glows a pale yellow.

The scythe takes the form of a tall, attractive and rather well-endowed young woman of Japanese descent. She has long black hair pulled up into a ponytail that sits on the top of her head with two little sections coming down and cupping each side of her face while her bangs sweep to the left. She has beautiful large indigo eyes. She wears a pale yellow, sleeveless outfit with a skirt end that has a slit down the side with a bright yellow star emblazoned on the right side of the chest. She also wears a dark brown scarf, a tight dark brown stocking on her right leg starting just above the knee and white boots. She has a sash that looks similar to Black Star's grey riveted straps that wraps around her waist twice and hangs down diagonally from right to left. She has grey and black bandages on her arms from the shoulder down, and wears a sweatband with a star symbol on it on each of her wrists.

She stands with her hands folded in front of her. She smiles and bows while saying "Hi I'm Tsubaki, it's a pleasure to meet you".

You smile back at her "It’s a pleasure to meet you too."