Chapter 6

"Say Kid" You hear Maka's voice over the loud sounds of everyone's pounding footsteps. "How did Lord Death seal this Asura?"

"Father had removed all of Asura's skin and used it to seal him...Then, father had rooted himself here and used his soul and body to prevent the kishin from moving from here." He answered her while riding his skateboard next to her.

"That's why Lord Death can't move from here..." Black Star repeats.

"But in the case where the seal of the kishin is broken and he gets away from here...Lord Death will be able to move freely again?" Make questions.

"He wouldn't be able to do that. Lord Death has fixed his soul on the ground and has made it part of his body." professor Stein explains "The consequences of the kishin's resurrection will be more serious than we can imagine."

"We've been running for quite a while...Say, Maka? Can you sense the resonance of the witches' souls ahead?" Black Star questions.

"Yes...apparently that came from soul protect." She responds.

"That's all you are able to sense...I thought that was your strong point" He comments.

"There are four souls that I can sense down here." You say while keeping pace with professor Stein "There is one that seems to be corrupted, two witches one that is very strong while the other seems pretty weak, and lastly the werewolf from London." The others look at you in surprise. "What? Did I not say that I could sense souls?"

"NO!! YOU DIDN'T!!" Black Star shouts in your direction while still running forward.

"Oh well sorry about that." You apologize.

Black Star opens his mouth but Maka beats him to saying anything "Professor!"

"Yeah." He says uninterested.

"There in the shadow...I can sense a soul resonance! Is someone there!? This soul... no doubt about it...this obscene and horrible sensation...DAD!!" She exclaims.

"An obscene and horrible sensation..." He repeats depressed.

"Good job, you succeeded in escaping from the spell." Professor Stein congratulates though you weren't sure if he was serious or not.

"There is no one better than me to escape from a woman." Maka's father gives a thumbs up.

"I've never thought less coming from you..." Stein sweat drops "But you are right on time...I was anxious to know how far I could go without a weapon. This way?"

"Yeah, they are waiting for us." Maka's father confirms before turning into his weapon form which is a long thin cross.

"Everybody, I don't know what is waiting for us ahead. Please take your weapon form and don't return to your human form for the moment...only one attack can take your life." Professor Stein says.

You gulp and summon a whip sword with an amethyst colored hilt in the design of a vine with leaves sticking out on both sides right before the blade, a black blade, and (Favorite color) diamonds lined down the center of the blade that has steel threaded through them to hold the whole thing together when it loosens like a whip.

"He said that they are waiting for us ahead, they weren't in a hurry to go find the kishin underground?" Black Star asks professor Stein.

"No, not everyone. Medusa wants to avoid a melee situation. Such will cause great losses, that will be an error, to begin with...now that they want to resurrect the kishin, the protector of the "Black Blood" is not their priority. Thus they organized themselves to slow the ones who try to chase them." Professor Stein explains.