Chapter 3

Alright kids, time for you to get back to class. (First Name) will be in your classes so make sure you bring her with you." Lord Death speaks. You along with everyone else nod and make your way to the door. They walk out and you look over your shoulder at your mom. She smiles and nods towards the others, you grin back and run out the door to catch up to them.

You catch up to them and walk next to Soul who was on the right of everyone else. He looks at you and smirks. You give him a confused look but you ignore his smirk and smile at him. You look ahead of you and keep waking.

Maka walks up on your other side and says "You came here just in time for us to go to London."

You look at her in surprise and question "For what?"

She smiles and explains "We're going there tomorrow for a practical training activity."

"That sounds amazing" you utter in excitement.

Maka's smile grows and she adds "It will be amazing the sights should be wonderful. Oh but Kid, Patty, and Lizz won't be coming."

"Oh alright" You grin and look forward continuing to walk to class ecstatic for the adventure to come.

~Time skip (To London)~

"HERE I COME!!! BLACK STAR IN LONDON!!! HYAHHHAAAHHH!!" Black Star whoops excitedly.

You laugh to yourself and look at him "You seem very happy to be here Black Star." He crouches down, smiles, and nods.

Tsubaki sweat drops and asks him "It is snowing. Aren't you cold?"

Black Star still crouched down exclaims "Snow? It's nothing; I would take off my jacket rather than to wear one!!" He then stands and turns to Maka and Soul, "But anyway... Since you guys have been attacked by Dark Blade*, all of our practical training is together. Don't slow me down!"

Maka and Soul glare at each other and turn their heads in the opposite direction. You give them both a concerned look with a small frown. You were about to try and cheer them up but Tsubaki beat you to it and steps between them. "Isn't it beautiful! You see? It's great that we're in London!! Wai~ London..." She declares looking between them.

Black Star looks at them and questions "What happened to them?" Then he turns to Maka and says "Hey Maka... I can't feel the "Soul Reaction", so if you can check it..."

"Sure."She speaks before she closes her eyes, laces her fingers, touches her thumbs together, and faces her thumbs up. "Well..." She says "Are there any bad guys on "Shinigami-sama's list" around here?" She queries. She then opens her eyes and exclaims "What!?"

You hear a male voice say "Hey yourself."

"!!Right in front of us?" She asks.

You look forward and your eyes widen. There is now a man standing there that you didn't see before.

What is he doing here on the bridge?" Black Star demands.

Maka glares and claims "His soul is not normal... There are many things mixed up with... Is he human? Or witch people? There are some other things in it..."

As Maka stops talking, you glance at the guy to get a better look at him. He is a tall, attractive man with a rather muscular build, seeming to be in his thirties, he has black spiky hair accompanied with some facial hair that's unkempt. His left eye shows no pupil or iris, instead it has a magical array. Above this eye there isn't an eyebrow but instead a tattoo of the words, without spaces, "NOFUTURE." He's wearing prison clothes, complete with a ball and chain on his left leg and black and white striped prisoner pants as well as a long sleeved shirt.