Black and white...

Only 10 minutes into the programme I'm watching, I hear my phone go off. A text, from my agent...
' good job Jen!!!!! U got the part, you better start preparing!!!!!!!!I've already sent you the script and cast list, see u tomorrow and we can sort out the final paperwork? Xx S '

YES! I'm overwhelmed with joy. I know most people think that me casting in a movie is no big deal, but it is a big deal! It's actually really difficult to be casted. There are so many amazing actors out there that apply for the same role as you, that's why acting is so hard. There has to be something about you, something that makes you stand out from the crowd.
I immediately text back.
' OMG!!!!!! Really, that's amazing I can't wait !! We can defiantly meet up. I will briefly look over the script tonight and we can discuss it tomorrow!! See u then xx J '
I send the text and go to the front door to see a bulky script sitting in my hallway. There's no stamp so it must have been hand delivered. I bring it over to my couch and begin to read it. For the next six weeks I am going to be filming in London, in an amazing new film called ' Unseen'. I love London! The weather is a bit chilly but I don't care. I love Britain, all the countryside, the landscapes and the genuine, kind people. Not to mention the accent. Uggghhh! I just love the British accent!!
I turn the page to reveal the cast list.
Lily Jones - Jennifer
Aimee Holmes - Selena
Mick Davis - Zak
...
My heart stops. I find it hard to breathe. It's like my lungs have just given up on me. Oh my God!!!! NO, THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING. NO. NO. NO.
Staring at me in the face,
Printed,
In black and white, is a name I never thought I'd see again, well hoped I'd never see again.
Staring right at me, was the name of my ex husband...
Aaron Smith - Brad Pitt ...

BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Please tell me what you thought of this. I hope u liked it just as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Please rate ( be honest, )
❤️= loved it
💩= liked it
👌🏻= it was ok
😱= not your best chapter