'Bra'

I stand there, staring into space for about a minute trying to figure out what I'm going to do next.
"Jen?"
Just as I'm about to speak a cold hand covers my mouth and deafens my scream.
" Brad!?!?" Is what I try to scream but it comes out more like 'braaaaaa'. I begin getting pulled backwards into the kitchen by the man.
"I'll come back later then?" I hear followed by footsteps trailing off into the distance. The hope that brad will save me slips away and I am left in nothing but despair. We stand in silence for a minute and then his hand is finally removed from my mouth but not from my waist.
"Now that that's over we can finally get down to business!" He half shouts.
"Please? You don't have to do this!" I beg but he takes no notice of me. He flings me around towards the opposite direction of any exit and into the kitchen. He signals his head in the direction, which I guess means get my phone. I slowly walk over to the sofa and lift up a cushion to reveal my iPhone. I pick it up carefully and enter my passcode. He runs over immediately. I look at him in confusion.
"What ? You don't think I'm gonna give u the chance to text someone do you?" He replies angrily. I turn back to my phone and search for the app. I search for the app for about two minutes. I know where it is but I'm trying to buy as much time as I can.

 I know where it is but I'm trying to buy as much time as I can

Part of me is wishing Brad will come back. Or Justin. Or Courteney. Or...anyone.
"How long does it take you to find a bloody app?!" He shouts, snatching the phone out of my hand.
"I'll find it!" He says, concentrating on the phone. My heart is beating so fast I can feel, it beating in my head.
"Here!" He bellows as he hands the phone back. I wait for the app to load, which seems to take forever. As soon as it loads I adjust the numbers to $2,000,000.
"You'll need to type ur bank in and all your details." I say reluctantly. He takes the phone off me and begins doing so.

4 minutes later and he's finally finished. All that's left to do is to type in my security number.
" crap! I don't know it off by heart." I say worriedly. He looks at me, rather annoyed.
"But, I have it written down!" I add. "In my notebook" I glance over at the table. " on the table"
"Fine! I'll get it!" He says impatiently, snatching the phone from my hand again. Just as he goes I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump but not loud enough for the man to notice.

I turn around to see Brad. I smile immediately but realise i can't make a big scene. He puts a finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet. I listen. I look down and see a pan in his hand. I pull a confused look just as he tiptoes behind the sofa. He emerges closer and closer to the man, who is unaware of what is happening.
" I can't find this bloody notebook anywhere!" He shouts as he turns to face me.
"I..." I begin but before I can finish Brad had whacked him over the head with the pan.
I run over to him, crying.
"Brad! I?...How?" I stutter, unable to think.
"I heard you say 'bra' but realised you probably said Brad, so I went over to the small window next to the door and saw that guy who was holding you. I realised I put would be a bad idea to go through the front door so I went round the back. It took a long freakin' time, your house is bloody huge!" He says laughing. I laugh along with him and realise that he's the only person whose made me laugh these last couple of days. I reach on for a hug, overwhelmed by what just happened.
"Brad, I don't know what to say. Thank you." I cry out into his shoulder. He holds me and comforts me and reminds me of the old brad, the one I used to love.
"Shhhhhh, it's okay, it's okay. Don't speak" he speaks softly, playing with my hair like a child. I'm still balling my eyes out but he really does help. I look up and stare into his eyes. His meet mine and I fall into a trance. It's like he has me under his spell. He slowly reaches in for a kiss, and instead of pulling away I'm meet him in the middle.

We share the most spontaneous kiss ever, like the ones you see in movies, only better! He holds the back of my head with his hand and caresses me into him. Before I know it, he pushes me softly onto the bed. He looks at me concerned,
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. I nod, wanting him more than anything. I don't think about it. He pushes himself on top of me and begins kissing my neck, it's only now in which I realise what he means by 'do it'.

I don't think about anything other than Brad and how he saved me. I don't think about the consequences, or the paparazzi, or Brads wife, or...Justin.

Wait...Justin?!?!?!?!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been active recently. Please tell me in the comments if you would prefer long chapters less often or small chapters more often 👇🏻👇🏻🙏🏻❤️
Also please leave comments! I'd really like to know what you think of it!!!! Don't be afraid to give some criticism, I'd like to know what could make it better!
Thanks xoxo
-s