Cold hard truth~ Brads p.o.v

Brads point of view.

My eyes slowly flutter open. The first thing I see is Jen, looking over me. Her skin is radiant and reflects the sunlight coming through the curtains, making her appear angelic.
" good morning" I say.
" morning" she replies, with the sweetest of smiles.
" listen Brad, I just wanted to say thank you again for what you did. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you hadn't have showed up!" She thanks me gratefully .
I smile at her kind words and reply with " it's okay! I would do anything for you." Which comes out as slightly weird. But it's true. I would. I regret that decision I made that ended our marriage. I think about it everyday. About what life would be like if I still had her. I admit it. I did come here last night to annoy Justin, just because I was jealous. He got her, he got Jen. He won, I guess. But what really pisses me off is that he doesn't fully respect her! He leaves her when times get rough. I would never do that, now. I have learnt from my mistakes. And that is a regret I will have to live with for the rest of my life.
She continues to ask me what happened last night, so I tell her.
I was really disappointed last night, when she fell asleep. I thought I might finally have had a chance to get her back. To prove to her, that I have changed, but no. She was just tired. Nothing more.
Although I know she has no serious feelings for me, Our kiss must have meant something to her. Surely?
I've gotten to admit, it really hurt me when she smiled after I told her we didn't do anything sexual. She notices my pain and says,
" look Brad. I'm so sorry if I misled you. But I just wanted to tell now that I have no feelings for you. Not like that."
I reply sharply. "What about our kiss?!"
She sighs and makes up some lame excuse. I can't help but to think she's hiding her feelings from me. We continue to argue until she eventually tells me to get out. I look at her, shocked.
I reply " ok" and try to leave with my head held high. Marching down the stairs, I look back hoping to see her running after me, but instead I see nothing, but the hard, cold truth; I was wrong.

So sorry I haven't been active much

So sorry I haven't been active much. I looked on my iPad the other day and realised I have over 2k views. Thank you so much! It honestly means so much to me! I really am trying but like I've said before it's a very serious time for my studying and I don't really go on my iPad much since I got my phone. I will try to upload more frequently though, now that I'm on Easter break! Xx - s