Into the world of my thought's and dream's...

I still sit there on the floor, even after 10 minutes. The thought of what I was about to do lingers in my mind. I finally decide to get up and go apologise to Justin again. I turn around the corner,
" Justin? I am really..."
My expression turns from upset to confused as I see an empty room. I walk into the hallway and shout for him. No answer.
" Baby please, I am so sorry"
Still no reply. I walk into our bedroom and see a ripped piece of paper on his side of the bed. I slowly walk over to it and scan the note within seconds.

" To Jen,
I'm sorry but I have to clear my head. I want to believe you, I just... I need some time to think things over. I hope you can understand, I will be back before the weekend.
-Justin "

I stare at the page as wave of uncontrollable anger rushes through me. He left me, again. He can't keep doing this, he just can't!
I decide to go to sleep. All the crying and drama has got me so worked up I feel like I could go to sleep and not wake up until I'm 100. I turn of the light and get into the cold bed. My pillow seems so hard now, and I can't seem to get comfy. I close my eyes and try to clear my mind...Nothing! All I can think about is Brad and Justin and the stupid movie! I just won't do it. It has called all this drama and we haven't even began filming yet!

About half an hour later, my eyes become heavy and I finally drift off. Into the world of my thoughts and dreams, a very scary place...

I feel hot. A warm muscular hand reaches  around my waist and holds both my hands down . I can feel small kisses on my neck and my cheeks turn scarlet red. The deep green eyes look into mine and I get lost in them. Luring me in like a bee to a flower. He brings me over to the bed before us and we sit down, still lost in each other's eye's. He reaches for my hips and puts me forcefully onto my back. My breathing becomes heavier and I can feel his warm breath on my neck.
"I love you Jen!" His deep voice echoes in my head.
" I love you too... Brad!"