The voice..

"You scream, you get shot! Got that?" A cold voice speaks.
I panic, freeze, still in that moment. Not knowing what to say or do. My face is burning and my eyes flush with tears. I look up at the figure who holds my life in his unstable and dangerous hands.
"Now, you are going to transfer 2 million dollars over into my account right now! Do that and nobody will get hurt. However, you refuse, and you won't live to see morning! Got that?"
I gulp hard. My throats is soar and my voice box feels broken. I try to speak but no words leave my lips.
"Well?" He says grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently.
"Y...yes" I say, my voice corse.
"Good. Now take your phone out!" He demanded.
"I can't, its downstairs" I say desperately. He brows furrow lower and lower.
"Fine then we'll go get it! Together!" He shouts.
"You go first!" He says grabbing the back of my hair and using it to pull me off the bed and in front of him.
He was a middle aged man around 40/50. He had light brown hair but his face was covered in a mask. He wore fully black clothing. His hand led me out into the hallway and down the stairs. My face was frozen, too scared to cry. We reached the top of the staircase. It was at this point that I began to regret EVERYTHING. He pushed me down the first step but I lost my balance, causing me to fall forwards down the steps. I dragged my self up from the floor, no longer attached to him. I was on the seventh step now, he was still on the top. I had a half of a second to decide what I was going to do next.
Run.
Just run.
He ran after me. I sprinted to the front door and pulled at the handle violently. It was locked! Of course it would be! I headed for the kitchen, planning to use the door in their and praying that it wouldn't be locked as well. He was getting closer and closer to me. I almost slipped as I made it into the kitchen. I tried the door. Locked!
"Noooooo no no no" I scream.
"Oh god, please open!" I shout trying to force the door open. A tear escapes my eye. What's going to happen to me? Is he going to kill me?

"You think it's funny do ya? Running away?" He shouts angrily

"No" I speak quietly.
"Good! Now get out your bloody phone and give me the money!" My eyebrows raise, surprised of his response.
I walk over to my phone, him within a meter of me. I get my phone and unlock it, just as he grabs it from my hand.
" please? You don't have to do this" I plead. He just ignores me.
"Please?" I repeat myself.
" would you just shut up!" He shouts, taking me by my my hair and dragging me into the hallway.
Suddenly,there is a knock on the door. I hear a male voice mumbling something.
"Jen, are you in there? Can we talk?" Comes the voice again.
At first I think it's Justin, turning up as my knight in shining armour, but the voice is far too deep.  I listen again.
"Jen please, can we talk about what happened? It's killing me and I... I need to talk to you"
The voice belongs to
...
..
.
Brad!

I really hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks so much for 1k reads I actually can't believe it! Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I've just been super busy with school and stuff. I'll try and upload more frequently but I won't make any promises.
Also if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote for it and tell anybody else you know, who you think would like it.
Till next time...
S x