My husband, my ex and I. What a lovely treo we make!

"I...Wha...Br..." I stutter, I search for words but I have none.
"Brad?" I repeat again, as it's the only word that is able to escape my frozen mouth.
"Jennifer!" He looks at me and then looks at Justin.
" and you you must be Justin?"
"Yes... that's me, may I ask what your doing here. Just because Jen and you are in the same movie, doesn't give you the right to just turn up here whenever you feel like it!" Justin half-shouts. I can tell he's beginning to get very protective of me. I nod, agreeing with every word he's saying.
" yeah! Brad!" I add. Smooth Jen, real smooth! You showed him whose boss, didn't you?
Brad chuckles to himself.
"What's so funny?" I ask, getting more worked up!
"Oh, nothing. I just didn't think that, after all these years, I'd have such a big effect on you" he replied, still laughing. He looks at me, right into my eyes, and what seems like right into my soul. My cheeks turn pink. I turn away from him, and hide behind Justin. The thing is, he's right! Whether I like it or not. He gets me so worked up and angry, and yet when I first met him I loved him so much, I would've done anything for him. But whatever, his loss! Right?
"Alright mate, now that's enough, what's the real reason you came here?" Justin steps in.
" I just wanted to make sure there was no tension between me and Jen, you know, because of the movie."
Justin looked confused and I suddenly realised I forgot to tell him something.
" the scene? Page 148? Gosh Jen you still know how to keep a secret don't you?" He hands Justin a script. As Justin scans through the paper, I feel my heart beating in my chest. I stare at Brad in anger and mouth ' how could you?'. He begins to laugh, ' what' he relies, with the cheek of pretending he's innocent.
"O...my...Jen,why didn't you," his eyes scan the page" Oh Jen I don't... why did you lie to me?
" yes Jen, why would you keep such a thing from your husband?" Brad adds, making me want to rip his tongue out of his mouth!
" Justin...I... i didn't lie, okay? I just forgot to tell you!" He rolls his eye at me, before storming off to his study.
" Justin please... wait" a tear drops down my face, followed by another, and another until I begin to properly cry.
I cover my face with my hands and let out a cry. Suddenly I feel someone's arm wrapping around me and I automatically think it's Justin.
"Justin...I" instead of turning around to see Justin, I see Brad.
" get the hell off of me!" I scream! " how could you? What is wrong with you?" I cry.
"I'm really sorry Jen, I thought you would have told him by now!"
"Course you did!" I scream, this time hitting him continuously in the arm!
" Jen calm down, okay? Please?" He asks, as if he in some way actually means it. I stop hitting him and slide down the wall on my back. I cup my head in my hands.
" he's never going to believe me!" I say, realising I may have been overreacting before. Brad slides down next to me as I turn away from him. I fear that if I even so much as look at him, I may just loose it!
"Look Jen, I am really sorry! Please, you have to believe me, I only came to break the tension, I guess I made it worse, huh?"
I turn round to face him, suddenly feeling much calmer. I look into his eyes and realise he's telling the truth. His arm comes behind my neck and it all starts going in fast motion, like I'm fast forwarding the part of a movie that is too devastating to watch. I lean in closer, feeling like I'm under his spell. He leans in and closes his eyes...

Suddenly a picture of Justin pops into my head and snaps me out of the stupid thing I was about to do.
" wait Brad! Stop! I'm married, how could you even think about that? You need to get off of me," he continues to lean in closer.
" brad! right now! Stop it, I said no!" He quickly pulls away,disappears through the door and leaves me alone on the floor."

Hi guys, I really hoped you liked this chapter, as it took a lot longer for me to write this one! Please leave in the comments what you think will happen next!
Love you guys ❤️
Bye xx