We're here

North's Pov
I hate the zoo. It's smelly and loud and Luke acts like a child here more than he usual. I have bad memories at zoos
*Flashback*
Little North is at the zoo with his dad and is in the petting zoo getting food to feed the sheep. When he gets the food he goes to one of the sheep and feeds it the next thing he knows all the sheep are surrounding him biting at his clothes since he dropped the rest of the food
*flash back ends*
I hate sheep and petting zoos
*********************************
Sean's Pov
I love the zoo it brings back so many good memories oh look here comes Pookie.
*********************************
~A~
As they all get out of the cars and greet each other Victor goes and pays for the tickets and Luke, Sang and Jessica are huddled up with a suspicious looking Kota looking at them.
***********************************
Luke's Pov
I LOVE the zoo I get to embrace my inner child and run free. As Victor goes to pay I get Jessica and Sang and huddle up with them. "Okay since we're at the zoo let's embrace our inner child. So Sang since you've never been to a zoo your gonna be learning from Jessica how to act here" Jessica nods and Sang smiles and giggles. Ah how I love her giggles.
*******************************
Victor's Pov
As I'm paying for the tickets I notice they have maps. "Can I have 11 maps please" the cashier nods and hands me the maps and tickets and I go back to the group and hand out then tickets and maps.
********************************
Jessica's Pov
As were walking into the zoo entrance I realized that me and Sang are in the back. Don't they always talk about how she should be in the front? Geez.... Well I guess we'll go to the front. I grab Sang's hand and pull her with me "excuse me girls coming through" I say as I'm gently pushing my brother and his friends as me and Sang make it to the front of our posse, group, pack... Yes we're a pack. Well their pack but we all know with out a women's touch their nothing. There lucky me and Sang are here to spice up their lives.
*******************************
Sang's Pov
I'm walking behind the boys when Jessica grabs my hand and pull me to the front pushing gently and saying "excuse me" well "excuse us" to the boys and then mumbling something about us being a pack and a women's touch.
*******************************
Mr.Blackbourn's Pov
As were walking in the zoo I'm suddenly being pushed well gently bumped by the young Miss Lee who is pulling Sang to the front. When they get to the front they slow down and start talking about what animals they want to see first.
**********************************
~A~
As they group, no excuse me. As the pack enters the zoo and makes it to the picnic clearing they talk and about what animals they want to see they don't notice the two birds that are walking over to them in till one bird grabs the map from Sang's hand. Sang is so surprised when the bird grabs the map and walks away only to have the second one honk at her and bring her out of the shock.
******************************
Sang's Pov
I can't believe it my map got stolen by a goose or a duck or ugh my map got stolen by an over sized bird and I'm stuck here gaping at the two birds. I grab Jessica's hand she give me a confused look and I point to the birds, she looks at them and laughs. "Guys look" Jessica says to the boys and points to the birds "they stole Sang's map" she starts laughing again and all the boys laugh while I turn a whole new shade of red. Victor speaks up and says "I'll get you another map princess".
*********************************
Slias's Pov
I can't believe it Aggel mou got her map taken by a bird. I'm glad the didn't have a bird fight.
*********************************
~A~
After they finish laughing the pack decides on seeing the red pandas first since their the closest. (See video above)
******************************
Sang's Pov
OMG red pandas are the cutest little things ever there are three little Cubs here and they are super cute. Hmm I bring my finger to my lip. They have red hair just like Nathan and one has blue eyes like him to. The other two have brown eyes... Hmm. "Watch'a thinking about Peanut" Nathan says to me "just how one red panda looks like you" Nathan turns to me smirking I turn bright red and cover my mouth with my hands the others start laughing. "What do you mean Peanut"? Nathan says " w-well umm... One of the red pandas has blue eyes like yours and the other two have brown eyes and well that all have red fur that kinda looks like your hair so I mean your like a human red panda" by now I know I'm a shade of fire engine red and Nathan has a little pink on his ears and cheeks. Gabe says to Nathan through laughs "well I *laughs* know *laughs* what your *laughs* gonna be for Halloween" Nathan scowls at him and says to me "I'll be whatever you want Peanut" my blush flares up again and then Jessica grabs my and and pulled me to the next exhibit. "Boys are silly aren't they Sang" Jessica says to me she's not mad which is good but what is she getting at the boys are some ways behind us. "Yeah they are" I said to her "Sang I'm gonna be completely honest with you. If your dating Kota and his friends I'm fine with it I think it's cool that you have the confidence to date more than one guy. And I know my brother he's been waiting for a girl like you and his friends to. They're lucky to have you". I'm speechless how did Jessica find out omg the guys are gonna flip! I'm sure my jaw is on the ground and then Jessica says "I guessed, don't look so shocked Sang" she smiles at me and then we stop at the next exhibit.

A/N
The birds are birds not academy girls btw