Carpool Karoke

~Jessica's Pov~
as were walking to the cars I try to recall the rest of the songs on the disc. Uh oh almost half the songs are HSM songs. Kota's gonna blow a gasket.
***********************************
<In the car 5 minutes later>
~Kota's Pov~
Jessica... Sang.... I'm am so Gonna get you guys for this! And Luke and Gabe singing along to get your head in the game isn't helping either. Finally that's over. Oh I like this song. "So baby hold me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford bite that tattoo on your shoulder" I smiled Sang's face is priceless I forgot that she's never heard me sing before. "You look as good as the day I met you I forgot just why I left you I was insane" Sang and Jessica sung. We sang some more until a HMS song came on again. Honestly kill me now HSM is not a good movie series just ugh.
*********************************
Sang's Pov
Oh My gosh Kota can sing really well. Like really really well.
**********************************
~A~
So the pack made it home Kota kept his cool Jessica, Sang, Luke, and Gabe sang their hearts out and everyone was happy except Kota he's still ranting in his head about HSM. When they got to Kota's house it was 10:30 and Jessica decided to go to bed while the others decided to play a game.
**********************************
Sang's Pov
I looked at the boys we were coming up with games to play, so far we had truth or dare, would you rather, hide and seek, and that's about it. "Why don't we play the hashtag game or do a personality swap"? I asked the boys look at me "what's the hashtag game Aggele" Slias asked. "Oh it's when you write down a hashtag for someone in the room and then you put them in a bowl and chose one and try to guess who wrote it and who it's for" The boys agreed to the hashtag game and got it set up. "So who are we gonna start with"? Asked Victor "how about Kota" I said. We all wrote down out hashtags and put them in the bowl and gave it to Kota first "#hotnerd" All the boys looked to me and smirked I turned beet red and Kota said to me with a tinge of pink on his face "So you think I'm hot Ten" I looked at him he was staring at me so intensely I did the only thing I could think of throw a pillow at his face. He landed with and oomph and Luke passed the bowl to me "#mrstiff this one is for Mr.Blackbourn by Dr Sean. Right"? I looked to Sean "you got it Pookie" I handed the bowl to Sean and he pulled one out "#angrybull let me guess this is for North and written by Luke" Luke smiled goofily and Sean passed the bowl to him "#littlemermaid lol this one is from Kota and its for Nathan" I giggled while Nathan grumbled and took the bowl "#goldielocks hmm I'm gonna guess this is for Luke from North" Nathan looked to North who shook his head and said "nope" so Nathan tried again "um Doc by Mr.B" Mr.B looked at him and said "you are correct Mr.Griffin" I giggled again at the thought of Sean being Goldie locks. "#chocoholic I believe this is for the elder Mr.Taylor from the younger Mr.Taylor" North nodded and took the bowl "#pianoman I'm gonna guess this is for Victor from Gabe" Gabriel said a line of curse words to ensure that he was happy his was finally picked. "#aphrodite I'm guessing this one is for Sang from Slias" Slias confirmed it and too the last paper #mcflirty to doc from victor", Victor nodded and he finished the game.