Gift shop part 2

A/N
I updated chapter She thought Wrong so it would go with this chapter more

Kota's Pov
As I'm texting the guys what not to get Sang from the gift shop I realize that Mr.B isn't in here anymore. So I decide to text him.

Kota: Are you okay? Are you just outside?

Mr.B: I'm fine Mr.Lee and yes I'm outside.

Good I think to myself I get Jessica's tiger stuffed animal and decided to wait outside with Mr.B with Jessica in-tow
************************************
Nathan's Pov
What to get Peanut Mr.B already got her a red panda toy. Hmm... I know and elephant toy. I look at the toys and find a small grey elephant Webkin that has tan feet bottoms and tan on the inside of its ears. Elephants like Peanuts. I text the group what I got for Sang so they know what not to get. I buy the toy and head outside to wait when I see Kota, Jessica, and Mr.B I wait and talk with them.
**********************************
Sean's Pov
What to buy what to buy. What do you get your destiny other. Hmm. Oh I know a penguin. I walk over to the section that has penguins and I choose and emperor penguin plushy. Perfect Pookie's penguin. I check out and head outside with Owen, Kota, Jessica, and Nathan to wait for the others to finish. "What did you get Sang Dr.Green" Jessica says happily "a penguin for my Pookie" She looks at me confused and says "why do you call her Pookie"? I look at her and smile "because it's cute like her" she smiles and shakes her head "you guys and your weird nicknames, I mean Victor, Luke, Slias and North have normal ones for her like Aggele Mou, Sang Baby, Cupcake, and Princess, but you call her Pookie, Kota calls her Ten, Nathan calls her Peanut, Gabe Calls her Trouble, And Mr.B calls her Miss Sorenson" she turns and looks at Owen and says "your 19 and Sang is your girlfriend I'm pretty sure people your age don't call their lovers by their last name besides Miss Sorenson isn't even a nickname your just stating her last name" by this point Jessica had her hand in her hips looking Owen straight in the eye I looked like he was going to say something but Jessica started saying something "and I'm thirteen and I've read some books and I understand that you want my brother and his friends to call you Mr.B so then they know your in charge but you don't have to do that to Sang because you know that she hangs on every single word you say and would do anything you asked. So if your trying to fifty shade of grey your relationship with innocent Sang who for sure didn't know how babies are made I will kick you where it hurts"! This time Kota cut in "Jessica you have no say in what Mr.B does with Sang"  Jessica turned to look at her brother and said "Kota can you honestly tell me they you didn't think at least one time that Mr.B wanted to fifty shades it with Sang"? Kota hesitated and started counting. "Exactly" Jessica stated then she turned to Nathan who was looking very uncomfortable at this whole conversation and says "so Nathan what pictures did you get"? The tension seized and everything was calm.
**********************************
Mr.B's Pov
Wow that was interesting. But I guess the young Miss Lee is correct.
**********************************
Kota's Pov
I can't believe Jessica just did that to Mr.B. I can only hope he doesn't give us hours
**********************************
Nathan's Pov
That was so uncomfortable!!!!!!
*********************************
Slias Pov
What to get Aggele Mou. I look at the stuffed animals and see North with a bear stuffed animal and his normal scowl on his face. I guess I'll get her a kangaroo plushy. I find the biggest one there is and I purchase it and walk out. I see some of the others and Jessica. Why does Sean look so smug? Why does Mr.B look lost in thought? Why's Kota counting?!
**********************************
North's Pov
I looks at the bear stuffed animal I'm holding. Should I get it for Sang? I know she thinks of me as a giant teddybear. I guess it's better that nothing.
*********************************
Sang's Pov
I've looked at everything in the store so I decide to go and wait outside of the store when I see North, Slias, Mr.Blackbourn, Dr Sean, Nathan, Kota, and Jessica. Jessica looks at me and says "come looks at the pictures Nathan took" she waved my over and I took Honeys phone and scrolled through the pics. The were pretty good pictures but I can't help but wonder what's taking Victor, Gabriel, and Luke so long.
************************************
Victor's Pov
I can't decide should I get Sang a swan stuffed animal or a seal one. Screw this I'll just get both. Oh look there's Gabe, and Luke. "What'cha getting guys" I ask them Gabe look at me and says "fuck I don't know I cant decide should I get her a lion or polar bear, or peacock" Luke speaks up and says "I don't even know" I look at both of them and say "Gabe why don't you get the peacock and Luke get her the Fox"
Luke and Gabe agree and check out and then we exit together.
***********************************
Gabriel's Pov
Thank fuck that's over now we can head home. "Who's ready for some car pool karaoke" I say as in walking out of the gift shop with Victor, and Luke. "We are"! Says Jessica and Sang at the same time while Luke smiles and Kota grimaces.
*********************************
Luke's Pov
Alright let's get this car party started