Sing a song

Gabriel' Pov
"Oy why don't we do a singing game"? I smiled as Trouble's face lit up "can we please"?! She asked "only if you sing to Trouble" she debated a bit in her head before agreeing. I smiled and looked at my brothers they either were trying  not to grimace or smile, not all of them can sing well but just good enough that for hey don't sound like nails on a chalk board. "Sang why don't you go first"? Say Kota she looks at him and says "No way I'm going last" she crossed her arms and Kota looked at me "Gabe you go" I smirked he knows I sing the best. So I started.

I looked at Trouble she was smiling wide and bright, I then looked to Doc. "Why don't you go next doc"? I say trying to suppress my smile, Doc is one of the bad singers.
*************************************
Sean's Pov
Why that little...I will get you back. Well time to wow Pookie.

I look at Pookie she's all red, well I have been looking at her the whole time I was singing. I think I did a pretty good job,and by the looks on my brothers faces I did better than ever. "Vic your next" I say "Fine but I'll need some help from Luke" he says.
*************************************
Victor's Pov
Time to woo my Princess. I look at Luke to see if he's ready, he nods and we start.

I smile as I sing I'm not to bad but I'm not the best either. As me and luke wrap up Luke hands her a bouquet of her favorite roses. Honestly I don't even know where he got those. "Okay Luke I guess it's your turn" I tell him. He smirks "ready to be amazed sugar" he says to Sang with a wink.
***************************************
Luke's Pov
Time to please my sugar pea. I improvised a little with "she's got green eyes, innocent as can be".

I smirk again as I come to a finish. I am very please so see Sang smiling at me with a soft blush on her face. "Your up North" I say to my brother with a cocky smirk he grunts and clears his throat.