38

This chapters photo is kind of what you'd picture them as at the airport (just imagine its them!!)

Happy reading, remember to comment & vote!

xo

sleepingtightdreams

The next time I woke up, it was Tuesday morning and 5:30 on the digital clock that shined at the head of my bed. Tristan was behind me on the bed, and he removed his arm from around me and sat up in the bed. He quickly got up and walked out to the bathroom before saying a single word to me. He didn't even turn the alarm off before leaving.

I got up at my own speed and prepared myself for the trip to the airport, pressing the button on the clock to silence the room. Even though it wasn't that far away, I just really didn't want him to leave to New York for this long.

I got dressed quickly and took my phone downstairs with me. Tristan was stumbling down the stairs in a pair of grey trackies and a black and white Adidas jumper. We both looked at each other but neither of us said a word. I took a look around the house and realized how empty it would be when I come back without him. I would be without Jeremy and Sara too, I was losing more people than I could keep.

"You ready?" I asked as he got his small duffel bag off of the dining table and slung it around his shoulder.

"Yeah." His expression was glum.

I followed him out the door and I locked it behind us. He jumped in the driver's seat and threw the duffel bag in the seat behind him. Once I locked the house up, I jumped in the passenger seat.

We quietly drove down the road, seeing that it was only 5:45. I looked at Meredith's house and saw her room lights were on, which wasn't unusual for this time of the morning for her.

It didn't take long for us to drive to the airport, but when we arrived at the massive airport Tristan drove through the carpark to one of the first few parks. LAX was packed at any hour of the day, and now was no exception.

"Hopefully there won't be any paps here. They sometimes find out my flight times, so let's hope they haven't."

I was looking down, but then looked up to face him in the seat beside me. I pulled off my seatbelt and reached for his jaw, where I pulled his face closer to mine for possibly the last time in a while, if not ever.

The taste of his lips is something I will never forget. I hope that it's not long before I get to taste them again.

The kiss was something simple and romantic. It wasn't a full make out, just a long lasting peck on my lips. As he pulled away, I felt my heart drop, which was crazy that after all these weeks he still has the same effect on me.

He quickly took his seat belt off and launched himself out of the car. He dropped a set of dark shades over his eyes as he flipped open the boot, pulling out his big red suitcase. I followed him to the back of the car and took the duffel from the backseat for him.

"Are you ready?" I asked, watching his movements to try and understand what he was thinking. He pulled the handle up from the suitcase and began wheeling it towards the building. I followed him and we slowly walked inside. It was only 5:55 so he had plenty of time.

As we were walking, to my right I could hear some mildly audible voices, and as we walked they began to get better.

That's when the camera flashes started. More men that I could count all jumped out from behind the parked cars and they ran around us, some even directly in front of us. They all shouted different things at us and Tristan reached out for my hand and lead me towards the front doors of the airport.