41

yay! another update! can we please try and get the story to 20k reads!

I'M SO EXCITED TO SHOW THE REST!

so here's a photo of Olivia Dean, who would be played by Pia Mia... enjoy!

x

sleepingtightdreams

Meredith tried to drive as fast as she could.

"Do I answer?" I screamed at her as she raced down the streets of Hollywood Boulevard.

"Yes! Is that even a question!?" she yelled back at me as she turned around a corner.

I slide the call icon across and pulled up the phone to my ear.

"Hello..." I softly said into the phone. There was no response.

After all this time I just wanted to hear his voice, I'd been missing him so much lately even after those photos were –

"Hello?" a girl's voice said back into the phone after a few seconds of silence. My heart dropped and I looked across to the driver's seat, where Meredith gave me a puzzled look.

"Tristan! Who did you call?" the girl laughs as you can hear she obviously moves away from the phone. I'm guessing the girl was Olivia.

"I called Mae," he laughed, "Did she pick up?"

"Yeah she's on the phone right now," she laughed back and the phone got passed to Tristan.

"Hello!" he happily said, as if nothing had happened over the past few days.

"Hey..." I softly said and ran my fingers through my hair. It wasn't long until we would be in my court and I would be safely back in the house.

"What's up! How's life been since we talked last. What's it been? Like a day?" he asked as someone in the background said something to him. He replied to them after he said something to me.

"Ah it's been like three days since we've talked Tristan."

"Seriously? Wow like filming here is going so fast. I'm having a blast, honestly."

"That's good," I stubbornly replied.

"You'd love it here. Everything I see it reminds me of – HAHAH CHAD SHUT UP!" he called into the phone nearly deafening me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, you wouldn't get it. It's sort of an inside joke with Olivia and I."

"Who's Chad?"

"It's just this guy," he laughed, "Olivia! Haha stop!"

"Am I disturbing something?" I asked, suddenly feeling like I was the third wheel. Tristan is my boyfriend, if anything Olivia should feel like the third wheel.

"Nah. I just wanted to call to see what you're doing."

"I was just out in Hollywood today, I met some of your fans!"

"Oh. And?"

"I don't know they seem nice. A few of them followed us to the car."

"That's cool."

The conversation came to an awkward silence and I clicked my seatbelt out as we drove up to our court.

"How have you been?" I asked. I hoped he would bring up the photos that were published online but I knew that he wouldn't. He probably didn't even know that they were online.