45

here is Tristan at the airport :)

noooo we're nearly towards the end :(

x

sleepingtightdreams

            When I woke up, my head ached.

I didn't want to remember last night's events, because I knew when they came back to my mind, it would hurt.

When I turned over in my bed, it was 12 pm. The clock was blinking, and obviously I had gotten up and silenced the alarm during the morning.

My flight left at 9 tonight, so there really wasn't anything for me to do before then. I got up and packed.

I spent most of the day in front of the television watching The Simpsons as I literally had nothing else to do. This represented what most of my summer in front of the television looked like.

I waited for Meredith to come over before I left for the airport. I tidied up the house a bit, and I hoped Jeremy would come back before I left so that he could take back the keys off me.

Meredith showed up around 3:30 which was the earliest she could get out of school. I was nearly ready to go to the airport; I just didn't know how I was going to get there.

"Have you heard from Tristan?" she asked.

Truth is, I had deleted his number from my phone to help me move on. It would only make this easier for me.

"No I haven't. Have you?"

I knew she planned the whole meeting last night, or maybe it was Tristan that contacted her. Either way, it didn't work.

"Not really," she quietly said.

"Not really?" I asked.

"Well we said a few things last night, but that was all that happened." I nodded my head and pulled my luggage to sit it beside the door.

"Where's your dad?" she asked as we walked over to the couch.

"Jeremy," I stated, refusing to call him my dad, "He left. So I don't know when he's coming back, or if he ever is."

We both sat down on the couch facing each other as she started going on about her week at school and how all her classes were going. I wasn't really listening.

Lately, I'd obviously been down, and I was thankful that she was trying to cheer me up – but I really just wanted to be left alone.

Eventually, it rolled around to 5 p.m. Meredith agreed to drive me to the airport, but I still had Tristan's car in the garage, which was kind of an awkward thing to remind myself of.

The television was still buzzing in the background and we were both looking around the room for the remote, when the ad break came on in between shows. It was Entertainment Daily.

I could tell Meredith was frantically looking for the remote in between the seats now, because she wanted me to avoid anything that people could have been saying about me. I was searching through my bags to make sure I had packed everything at the front door, when the lady on the television started talking to us.

"Los Angeles Teen star Tristan Dawson has hit the media news AGAIN, after he was ambushed at the airport by young female fans, claiming that he has broken up with his off again on again girlfriend from Miami, Mae Parker. At 3:10 p.m. today Tristan arrived at the airport to catch a flight back to New York, where he was apparently late – consequentially missing his flight - causing him to wait for a later flight tonight. When he entered the airport, he was then stopped by savage teenage girls who pulled at his clothes and didn't back off, despite requests from security guards. The eighteen-year-old actor tried to remove himself from the situation, but as he pushed through he was faced with girls screaming that he was newly single, after he apparently broke up with his girlfriend last week."