Chapter 3: Ginger Visit

Abby knew that what Jerome said was a joke. She didn't expect him coming and she just wished he would. It would be very impossible though. Jerome could never step a foot inside their house.

Abby brought the spoon close to her mouth. She quietly sips the soup and she looked at her mother and father already dressed up, ready to go to another party.

"Abby, your brothers are away so expect yourself to be home alone tonight." Her mother instructed as she left a 100 dollar bill on the table.

"What is this for?" Abby ask looking at the dollar and to back her mother.

"Maybe you need something." Abby shrugged and continued with her soup.

"Goodbye Abby." He father waves his hand to Abby as they disappear to the front door.

Finally I'm alone, Abby thoughts and brought her half empty soup to the sink. She walk up to her room with a bag of chips and decided to slack and watch movies.

Abby picked a movie and threw the bag of chips to her bed. She played the movie and enjoyed every moment of it when suddenly she heard a tap on her balcony glass doors.

Abby paused the movie and removed herself from the covers slowly making her way to the balcony door.

She slid it open and walk cautiously to the small balcony and saw someone.

It was Jerome.

Jerome has a single rose on his hands as Abby looked down at him.

"I thought you were kidding." Abby says as Jerome shrugs.

"Would you let me in doll?" Abby nod her head down at him and practically run down the stairs, too eager to see that ginger she meet at the circus a day ago.

Abby opened the door and saw him. His beautiful face. "J."

"Ohh, that's a new nickname." Abby let him in as Jerome looked around. "This is a good house doll. Where's your parents?" Jerome handed her the rose and kissed her cheek.

Abby was blushing really hard.

"Uhm, their not home, obviously. " She replied as she touched the stem of the rose and accidentally prick herself with the thorn. A drop of blood fell on the floor as Jerome looks at her worried.

"Doll," Jerome muttered.

"I'm fine, let's just get something to drink." Abby walked to the kitchen washing her pricked finger.

"How'd you find me?" Abby ask as she sat down next to Jerome who was always looking at her.

"I just know things."

"I think you followed me." Abby chuckled and stood up from the chair. "Come with me." Jerome stands up of his seat and followed Abby down to the basement.

The basement was where her parents keep their liquors and they had a lot.

Abby run her fingers through the wine racks, finding the perfect liquor to drink.

Abby landed her fingers on a whiskey. "I know we're still young but I'd like to try this." Abby grabbed the whiskey as the both of them walk back to the kitchen.

"So what's your story J?" Abby ask pouring bourbon on the glass with very cold ice.

"Not much doll. Just miserable." Abby handed the glass of whiskey to Jerome as she sip on it. Her face turned upside down on the feeling the liquor gave her. It was so strong that it made her stomach burn.

"Well then tell me?" Jerome chuckled.

"The circus have always been my family, everything I got." Jerome paused and drank the liquor. "My mother's a snake dancer and she always have loved me." He continued and there was a bit of sarcasm Abby felt on the last thing he said.

"Come on Jerome tell me the truth." She began to sip on the whiskey again feeling the same burn.

"You always seem to read my mind doll." He replied, smiling at her. She smiled back at him as she rested her chin on her palms. "Okay, my mother is a whore. She bangs a clown today then bangs a fucking flying person the next day."

"What do you feel about it?"

"I'm good about it, I mean sex is healthy right?" Abby nods her head as she started drifting to Jerome. "But I just can't take her nagging on me!" Jerome exclaims and punched his hand on the table harshly.

Abby was honestly scared but what can she do? She invited this maniac in.

"I hate her already."

"I do hate her too." Jerome slip his hand on Abby's face. She was so small. Jerome leaned in and steals Abby's first kiss.

Abby tasted the liquor on his mouth as he made his tongue inside battling for dominance. She snaked her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer to him. The heat was rissing, as Jerome left traces of his kisses on Abby's neck.

"Can we go up?" Abby asked as Jerome look up to her. He nods his head and lift her up. Abby locked her legs around Jerome's waist as he leads her to her bedroom.

Jerome threw Abby to her bed and he took off his jacket and then his shirt. He sped to Abby and undress her to still leaving soft kisses on her collar bone. As Jerome continue to do so, they both heard a voice from down stairs.

"Abby?" Her mother calls as Jerome quickly took his clothes on the floor and ran to the bathroom while Abby following behind him.

The door swings open as Abby pops her head out of her bathroom. Jerome quietly stayed still behind the door.

"I was just gonna take a bath."

"Oh, just left something. We're going now." Her mother replied and close back her door. Abby sighed in relief and walk slowly to the balcony. Looking down on the road from the balcony she saw her mother rode off.

"That was close." Jerome says as Abby turn to him.

"I don't want to get caught." Abby replied massaging her forehead. Jerome was still topless as he pulled her closer to him. He kissed her hair and Abby looked up at him kissing his collar bone, then his neck, then his jawline, then his lips. "Come back next time ginger."