Chapter 10: Drive

Abby stood out of the car, she was happy, more than happy. Jerome was finally out of Arkham and now, no one can stop him. He is now the Prince of Gotham and Abby was his secret Princess.

She stood infront of the school, a wide grin on her face. She longed for the day to end but then she was greeted by Luna running to her with a scared look on her face.

"Jerome." She says halting when she reached Abby while catching her breath.

"I know." Abby says proudly a smile still plastered across her face. That made Luna smile too, she liked it when her best friend is happy but still a criminal is on lose.

"There is something." Luna said as she dragged Abby through the crowd that was all heading to the assembly room.

"What is it?" Abby said following Luna and heading to sit on the bench The assembly didn't start yet as they waited for all the students to come in and still, Abby was confused on whaf is going on. "What is going on?" She gently squeezed Luna's hand as she look around and saw Tommy coming to her way.

"Hi Abby!" He said he, sitting down next to her as he watched Abby carefully. "I missed you."

"Tommy," Abby replied clearly very annoyed with his presence. All she ever needed was Jerome and no one else.

After awhile, the principal got in with tears falling down her cheeks. Abby bit her lips and looked at Luna who also looked back at her. The principal got close to the mic and sobs and it never seemed to end.

"Jerome killed her daughter and her boy friend." Luna whispers and gulped. "Jerome was also accompanied by an unidentified girl." She finished as Abby held her breath.

"Luna." She looked at her deeper and squeezed her hand tightly. "Keep our secret." Abby continued and let go of Luna's hand while looking back at the principal.

Abby looked to her side and Tommy smiles at her, she returned him one while slipping his fingers to hers. She trembled on his touch which wasn't like Jerome's that she was familiar to. It was something new and she feared it.

"As you may know." The principal begins while sobbing ever after each word and it somehow made Abby laugh. Tommy looked at her in confusion as she got back to her seriousness. "My daughter and her partner got murdered by the maniac Jerome Valeska." She said with pure hate and Abby had this sudden urge to kill this woman in front.

"Let us do a prayer for their souls." The principal says while uttering a prayer. After the quick assembly, Abby wanted to walk out to the streets for fresh air even though it is more polluted of the smoke from the cars.

She was about to go out of the door when someone grabbed her hand, she looked behind hoping for the devilish grin of the ginger but instead it was Tommy.

"Oh," She sighed while stopping her tracks.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you Abby." She said while carefully letting go of her small arm.  "I haven't talked to you in a month Abby, you know that and you kept on ignoring me." He said while Abby closed her eyes.

"We'll talk when I get back." She said while pushing the glass door open leaving Tommy. "If I would even." She whispers to herself and jogged down the stairs of the school.

Walking away she heard a small familiar voice, she looked to her side and saw the prince. He had a baseball cap on his head and wide smile on his face.

Abby's face immediately lit up as she walked to the prince. "J." She quietly says while Jerome rested his arm around Abby's shoulders.

"Hello baby doll." He greets with a low seductive voice. Abby loved it. Abby looked at him and suddenly everything was a blurry, her eyes only focused on Jerome's perfect face. She was in love with this psycho and she's not ashamed of it, she would shout it to the world if she had to.

"I'm in love of you J." Abby whispers as Jerome looked at her deeply with passion in his eyes.

"I have loved you ever since I saw you doll. I would never let anything touch you or hurt you." He said while cupping her small face with his hand and pulled her closer to him as their lips brushed. They feel each others warm breaths.

"I'm gonna take you a for a drive doll." He says and kissed her roughly. Abby's hand snakes around his neck. Abby bit his lower lip and he moaned quietly.

As someone walk by them, they pulled away from each other and walked like normals.

"I'd love that J." Abby replied as Jerome pulled her carefully to a convertible ford mustang parked on the side of the road. Jerome opens the door for her as she giddily gets inside, Jerome followed her shortly and turned the keys to the ignition, starting the engine.

Jerome drove off through the light traffic bringing them away from civilization. Abby loved it when it was just the two of them. The wind blows her hair as Jerome drove faster on the smooth road. They were overlooking the ocean that was blue and he just loved looking at Abby happy.

Abby looked at Jerome, her hair blowing with the wind as she let out a soft laugh. It made Jerome smile widely as he held her face on his hand. He was definitely inlove with this girl and nobody can stop him, she belongs to no one but him.

Jerome tightened his grip on the steering wheel and let go of Abby's face while he takes off the cap he was wearing. "I love this J!" Abby shouts lifting her hands to the air. Jerome just laughs and drives even faster.

They drove along the long road beside the ocean until Jerome halted and Abby looked at him in confusion.

"Why'd you stop J?" She ask as he stopped the car. Jerome removed the keys from the ignition and pockets it. He gets out of the car and opened the door for Abby, his queen, to get out.

"We can stay here for a bit." He says while resting his hand on the small of Abby's back. There was that amazing feeling again, the electricity that run though her bones.

He closes the door behind Abby as he brought a bottle of bourbon to their side. "The one you made me drink." Jerome says while Abby chuckles and grabbed it from him.

"I love you."

"I love you too doll."

There was silence, Abby brought the bottle close to her mouth as she drinks a lot from it. She didn't know why she liked the bitter taste of it but it somehow lifted her spirits more.

"You really like that, don't you doll?" Abby just nod her head as they sat next to each other on the sand that got inside their shoes, but they don't care about that, they have each other and that's what matters.

"I love to see you drive more Jerome." Abby says while attaching her lips with his.

She didn't want the day to end, she always wants to be with Jerome and a couple of hours with him is not enough.