Chapter 9: Prince of Killers

"I missed you so much J!" Abby exclaimed as she held onto Jerome. She rested her head on the crook of his neck as he felt the warm air coming out of her nose.

"I missed you too doll, now I'm never leaving you." He said gripping on Abby's waist. Greenwood just stood there awkwardly looking at Jerome and Abby. And frankly, Abby didn't want him there, he could've raped her or killed her.

"Times over lover boy." They both pulled away as a lady with blonde hair comes out of the darkness. "We need to go." She says sternly as Abby looked at her confused.

"Who is she?" She ask raising her brows. While crossing her arms.

"This is Abby," Jerome replied while intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Could've let Greenwood eat her. It would be a good show." She says as Greenwood laughs as Jerome turn away and stared deep into Greenwood's eyes. He stopped laughing.

"She is my girl. Don't say that Barbara." Jerome said as Barbara, the blonde woman, raised her hand on the air in defeat.

"Theo needs us Jerome. We need to go." Barbara says while Abby stayed quite behind Jerome. Greenwood still had his eyes on Abby, still wanting to do something to her.

"Give me time to talk to her Barb." Jerome says as he pulled Abby away from the other two maniacs. Abby walked with Jerome as they halted in front of a bench.

"J." Abby said quietly. Jerome turn to her as his smile became into a frown. He noticed that Abby was feeling jealous.

"No need to worry about her doll." He said with a grin as he touched her face. Abby smiled as she looked down and closed her eyes.

"I hope you're fine J." She said while resting her head on his shoulders.

"I'm perfect doll. Please do go weepy about me." He said while facing her, meeting their green eyes. "Wanna do something fun tonight doll?"

Abby smiled widely as Jerome held her head and touched her soft black locks.

"Then let's go on a murder spree, shall we?" Jerome says laughing as Abby laughed with him. Jerome walked with her to a truck that was parked on the side of the street and there were weapons inside.

Abby's eyes widened in amazement, she hasn't seen something like this ever before.

"Who is this Jerome?" A girl from behind Jerome and Abby ask. Jerome look at her and smiled widely.

"This is my doll. Abby, Abby, Abby." He hums Abby's name as Abby stretched her arms to shake the girl's hand.

"Nice to meet ya! What is your name?" Abby ask as Jerome handed her a purple and green bat. Abby held it close to her chest, practically hugging it.

"I'm Tabitha." The girl replied while shaking Abby's hand.

"I'm going to make my doll happy tonight, we're going on a killing spree." Jerome said while clicking the safety click of his purple revolver.

"Careful Jerome. We don't want to blow this off." She says sternly as she get inside the truck.

"We will be back." Jerome said as he intertwined his fingers with Abby's. Abby was feeling alive, she was more than herself tonight.

"Look J! There is a couple over there." Abby exclaimed as Jerome planted a devilish grin of his face.

They both went straight to the couple that was sitting on a bench engaged with a conversation as Abby clicked a devilish laugh. "Hello!" She said as the couple turn to them.

"Shit!" The boy exclaims as Jerome raised his brows, still his lips curved into a grin. "That's the boy who escaped Arkham." He continued as Abby pouted.

"Awe J. He recognizes you. That's so sweet." Abby hanged her bat to her shoulders as Jerome pointed the gun to the boy. Abby laughed loudly as the girl gasps.

"Please, please..."

"Shut up!" Abby hit her with the bat as she falls to the ground. The boy was about to get her when Jerome blew off his head. Abby and Jerome laughed loudly as the girl sobs on the ground.

"Please let me go." She pleaded as they laughed even louder.

"We ain't doing that honey." Jerome said as he gave Abby a look. Abby forwarded and grabbed the girl's sleeves and made her stand up.

"Bye bye!" Abby exclaims as she hit her head with the bat. The girl immediately fall to the ground as she bleed with her dead boyfriend.

Sounds of sirens surrounded the place as Jerome quickly grabbed Abby's wrist and lead them back to the truck. They quickly get in the truck as they drove off.

"She's good Jerome." Barbara said as she looked at Abby from head to toe. Abby felt nervous when Jerome's friends were around and she didn't even know why.

"She's my doll after all." Jerome replied while pulling Abby into a kiss.

"I had a lot of fun tonight J." Abby says as the broke the kiss.

"I know doll. I know."