Chapter 14: Home

Abby couldn't stay under Theo's roof anymore. Her mother have been looking for her  everywhere and if she finds out that she's with him, everything will connect and then Abby will be arrested for killing many people.

They had a perfect plan, it was to cover up that Abby was one of the people that murdered policemen at The GCPD Massacre. The Maniax had to act like they kidnapped Abby and then they returned her home because they're bored with her.

Here it is, Abby hoped for the best as she kissed Jerome one last time. "I'll see you dol." Jerome said as they ended the kiss. Jerome carefully put a duct tape over Abby's mouth and kissed it.

"Get her inside now, we don't have much time." Jerome taped her hands together and helped her inside the body bag. Jerome was trying hard not to cry but this was it, he needs to let go of her for awhile if he wants to rule the world.

They carefully put her on the back of the truck and drove off to Abby's house. Jerome walked to their doorstep as he knocked loudly on tbe door. He wore a big fake smile on his face as the door opens.

"Who are you?" Abby's mother asks. Her eyes widen as she realize who was in front of her. "Stay away!" She exclaims trying to close the door but Jerome already had his hands on it.

"I have your daughter." He hums as Abby's mother stops budging. "You better get out or I'll kill her." He says in a deep voice. Abby's mother opened the door with tears streaming down her face.

"Where is she?" She asked while Aaron opens the trunk that revealed Abby squirming around his grip.

"Abby!" She exclaims and rushed to her. Aaron dropped the body bag on the ground and her mother opens it widely.

Abby was crying as her mother removes the duct tape on her face. "What have you done?!" Her mother exclaims looking at Jerome with anger in her eyes. He skipped to them.

"Mom I'm okay." Abby says calmly and looked at Jerome. "Please don't kill us." She begged as her mother hugged her close.

"What do you want from us?!" He mother shouts tears falling down her face.

"Do not tell anyone about us. Do not tell anyone that we got your daughter. Simply just tell the people that she ran away and we will be off! If you wouldn't then I guess I should just have to kill you all!" Jerome said laughing loudly. Abby was cursing on how much she wanted to laugh but this is serious.

"Why would we do that?" Her mother argues as Jerome went closer to them. He was about to say something but cutted by Abby.

"Just do it mom!"

"Listen to your daughter." He hums again as her mother nodded her head.

"Fine." She says in a low voice while Jerome gets in the car.

"Goodbye!" He shouts and waved them goodbye. Abby's mom held her close.

"I thought I lost you Abby." She sobs while helping Abby remove the duct tape on her hands.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." She said hugging back her mother.

"Debbie!" The sound of her father came as he came rushing to them. "Abby? What's going on?"

"It's about time you idiot!" Her mother exclaims as his father hugged Abby tightly.

"Jerome, that boy who escaped Arkham had our daughter Ram." They stood up from the ground and helped Abby up as she acted like her body hurt. "I hope he dies." Abby's heart hurt though. Her mother didn't like Jerome, so is everyone.

"What else did he want?"

"He doesn't want us to tell anyone about it. No one. He told us to just tell the police that Abby ran away and just went back because she got bored." She says as they helped her up to her room.

They helped her changed into some comfortable clothing as they called Tommy to come over. He came there in no time bringing one of Abby's favorite sweets.

"Abby," He greets and rushed to Abby's side and hugged her. It wasn't like Jerome's hug, his felt like something more than safety.

"Tommy," Abby whispers as she hugged her legs. Her mother left them in her room as they sat next to each other quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asks stroking Abby's cheeks. She looked at him and he had a pretty smile on his face. Something she'd like to ruin. What have I become? She thoughts.

"I'm fine Tommy." She replied and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her body as Abby shivered from his touch. This was something she wasn't quite familiar with. A tear dropped from her eyes not because of this bullshit she was playing but because of her not seeing Jerome for ages again.

"I'm here Abby, don't worry. I'm here." There was something about his voice that was comforting, but she was not gonna fall for that. She belongs to Jerome and Jerome only.

Abby pushed her head up while Tommy shuffling through the plastic bag that he brought. "Here, I know you love this." He handed Abby a bar of Mars. Abby smiled and took it from him.

"Thank you." She replied in a low tone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Abby shook her head no as he snaked his hand to hers, Abby didn't complain at all. There was something that draw her closer to him today.

Tommy intertwined his fingers with Abby as he kissed the side of her head smelling the sweet smell of her shampoo.

After a hours of talking to each other, it was growing late and Tommy thought that maybe Abby wanted him out already. "Uhm, Abby, it's getting late..." He didn't finished talking, he was cut by Abby.

"Stay, please." She said holding his wrist. Tommy looked at her and smiled.

"Sure, I will." It was already dark outside, they had just finished eating dinner that Abby's parents made and it was already bedtime. "I'll sleep on the floor" Tommy offers but Abby pulled him to the bed, he fell on top of her and their eyes meet. He leaned down for a kiss as she did to him.

This is wrong. Abby thought. Very very wrong.