Chapter 15: Will you be my princess?

Jerome looked at his reflection in the mirror on last time. He smiled and held a single rose on his hand. He wants to finally make Abby his queen, his princess, his moon and stars.

It was a normal day, nothing to do inside Theo's building. It is early in the morning and he knows that Abby would arrive school in any minute now, it was cool because the school is just a block away from here. He held the same baseball cap and putted it on his head, trying very hard to cover his face.

He got down the building unnoticed and just in time when Abby's car arrived. She's finally here. She got out, wearing the same school uniform. She looked around for a bit and finally their eyes meet. Her eyes filled with joy as her lips curved into a smile.

Jerome was happy seeing her. It was like something new, he loved the feeling of it. She waited for the car to go away then walked slowly to Jerome still her lips curved into a wide smile.

"Jerome." She whispers as Jerome handed her the rose. Her eyes filled with happiness once more as she leaned in to kiss Jerome's cheeks. "I love roses." She said smelling the sweet fragrance of the flower on her hand. 

"Doll, I need to ask you something." He says quitely as Abby leaned against the wall.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my princess?" He asks. Abby nods her head and smiled widely. 

"I love that Jerome!" She exclaims like no one was there.

"Shhhh...." He shush her as she leaned in for a kiss. It was the longest they have kissed. She just loved his plumps lips and she didn't want them to go away.

"I need to go to school now." She says and rushes away from Jerome. Jerome smiled widely very proud that this girl is finally his.

He was complete now. He loves her and she loves him. No one could stop the both of them.