Chapter 6: The death of Lila Valeska

It was time, Jerome had to finally drag Abby out of her comfort zone and be like him. He wanted to see his "nagging drunken whore" of a mother to suffer and it would be totally amazing if Abby would be there.

Abby dressed herself in all black, lied to her parents for a group study with friends from school. But Jerome would pick her up in front of her best friend's house and bring her to the circus.

"Are you sure of what you're going to do J?" Jerome nodded his head, a hatchet on his hand. He gave Abby a bat, of course she had to do something.

Abby breathes deeply as Jerome knocked on his mother's trailer. Shortly it opened and showed a fairly beautiful woman who smiled brightly at them.

"Who is this Jerome?" She asks opening the door wide for them to get inside.

"This is Abby, mom." He replied looking down.

"Come in." She offered as Jerome got in first a hatchet hid behind his back just like what Abby did with her bat.

"Do you want something dear?" She ask Abby while shuffling through the cabinet. Jerome looked at Abby with a devilish grin.

"It's the end mother." He says laughing as his mother turn to look at him. Jerome gestures for Abby to step forward as she did. She gripped on her bat and held it on her chest. She was confident now. She was doing this all for Jerome.

"What am I going to do J?" She ask while Jerome covers the door so she could not escape.

"Do what you have to doll. Make her suffer." He replied as Abby smiled devilishly at Lila.

"What are you doing Jerome?" Lila, his mother asked while beads of sweat dripps across her face and neck.

"A little show mother. Just a little show." Abby and Jerome laughed devilishly as Abby stepped forward and swing her bat against Lila's side.

She groans loudly and fell to the ground as Abby drops on top of her leaving her having trouble breathing.

"What did we told you Lila? Do not make any noise!" Abby exclaimed as Jerome looked at her biting his lips. Abby moved her hand to Lila's mouth. "Shhh... It'll be over soon." Lila bits Abby's fingers as she screamed in pain.

"J!" Abby turn to Jerome who was also pissed off of his mother's actions.

"You have been a very bad girl, aren't you mother?" He paused locking the door and walked to closer to them.

"Oh, shut up Jerome!" Abby held a tight grip on her bat and stand up in front of her. Abby swings her bat one more time against Lila's stomach as Lila curled in pain.

"Nobody tells my J to shut up." Abby exclaims while Jerome bends down to his mother.

"Time to sleep mother." He says and smacked his fists hard on Lila's face. She immediately pass out as the two laughed.

"She's weak J." Abby says dropping her bat to the ground and went closer to Jerome. Abby touched his back as Jerome looked at her deeply.

"You did good today doll." He say as Abby grabbed his fists that punched his mother's face and kissed it.

"Anything for my J." She replied as Jerome landed his lips on Abby's. It tasted like strawberries, sweet and delicious.

"We should tie her up to a chair." Jerome says as they pulled away.

"Good idea." Jerome pulls out a rope out of one of the cabinets. Abby helps him put Lila on the chair and tied her up. Jerome snaps his fingers in front of Lila's face but she does not respond. He slap her and still no response. He then slap her hard and she bolts opening her eyes, gasping.

"It's not yet over mommy." Tears start to slip from her eyes as Jerome laughed at her, as well as Abby.

"Jerome please! I'll do what you want. Just let me go please. I'm your mother!" She begs as Jerome brought the hatchet close to Lila's face.

"There's no turning back now mother." He said running the edge of the hatchet across her head but not enough causing any cuts.

Abby moved forward to Jerome as Lila look at her angrily.

"You won't get away with this." Abby and Jerome laughed again as Lila spits at Jerome. Jerome looked at her, pissed and angry.

"You're dead." He says and swings the hatchet against her head and blood splashed to their faces. She's finally dead.

The two looked at each other and laughed their asses off as it eventually turned to a make out session. Jerome cupped Abby's bloody face as Abby did the same to Jerome. It was a beautiful moment. They both loved every second of it.

They both heard a knock on the door as Jerome panicked. "What are we going to do?" Abby ask in a whisper.

"Jerome, it's me, Mr. Cicero." Jerome stopped panicking knowing that Mr. Cicero is blind.

"It's okay doll, he's blind." Abby sighed in relief as Jerome went to the door still with a bloody face. He opened it as Mr. Cicero sighed as if he knew something.

"I know what happened Jerome, you killed your mother." Jerome's eyes widened as well as Abby. "You also had a help with a very beautiful girl, Abby Young, daughter of one of the most successful businessman in Gotham."

Abby grabbed her bat from the floor and had a tight grip on it, surprised that he knew who she was. "Don't worry child,  I won't tell anyone." He said getting inside the trailer. "Clean yourselves and throw that hatchet off of the Arkham Bridge." He said and sat on the couch.

Jerome pulled Abby to the small bathroom and they both washed their faces and Jerome looked at Abby proudly. "You look so beautiful doll."

"Stop teasing J, I'm scared of what Mr. Cicero will do next. Even weirder that he knew who I was." She said and wiped her face with a cloth.

"He's a fortune teller." Abby just rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get this problem over with J. I'm scared that my parents will be home plus it's a school night." She said and handed Jerome the cloth and made her way to the dead body of Lila.

Mr. Cicero was cleaning the blood that was dripped on the floor as Jerome followed her.

"Help me bring the body out of here. To the fields." Mr. Cicero says and covered the body with a cloth. Jerome and Abby hurriedly carried the body and dumped it just outside of Haly's Circus.

Abby and Jerome walked hand and hand to the Arkham Bridge as they both talk about what they wanted in life. Jerome was a psychopath and Abby loved him for that. That was everything she wanted.

"This is it." Jerome said in the night sky. The moon was their only source of light and Abby looked beautiful under the lighting.

Jerome threw the hatchet making sure no one was there as the both walk to Abby's friend's property where she would be picked up. Abby planted a small kiss on Jerome's cheeks and whispered, "This was great. We should do this more often."