Chapter 11: OH NO!

Abby ran away for days with Jerome, she wanted to spend more time with him now that he is out of Arkham. Who knows how worried sick her parents were now, but who cares. Abby smiled at Jerome who was sitting inside a stolen oil truck. He looked amazing, as always.

Abby stood outside of the truck while fixing the little black and red dress she was wearing that Jerome gave to her. It was perfect. Jerome winks at her as a grin starts to form her lips.

"You look perfect baby doll." Jerome says as Abby bowed down for him.

"Thank you Mr. J." She replies while dancing in front of the truck to please Jerome who was sitting beside Greenwood and Aaron.

"I spy with my little eye something that is..." Jerome hummed and looked at the side mirror. There were loud cheers coming from a school bus as Abby looked at it. It was fully packed with high school cheerleading students. It was something that could quench their boredom. "yellow." Jerome and Abby looked at each other as they laugh together.

"Come on in doll," He waves at her and makes Greenwood go out to the side of Aaron so Abby could sit. He pointed to the school bus as they drove off. Abby focused on Jerome face as he smiles widely clearly excited on what's gonna happen next.

"Am I gonna bring my bat J?" Abby asked as she shuffles under their seat where she putted her bat.

"Of course doll, and you need something more too." Abby finally reached her bat and sit straight looking at Jerome.

Jerome gave her his purple revolver and Abby looked back at him in confusion. "But J, this is yours." She said touching it with the back of her hand.

"This suits you more doll, don't worry, I have another one." He said smiling as Abby took the revolver and held it with her bat. Aaron corners the school bus as he goes down while Dobkins opened the door for you and Jerome. Abby hop out of the truck with the help of Jerome. He skips to the truck and taps on the glass door of the school bus, the people inside started screaming as Jerome got in. 

"Doll," Jerome calls as Abby came by his side running with a smile.

"Would you kill this man for me?" He ask while pointing at the bus driver. Abby nods at him and tightened her grip on her purple and green bat while holding the purple revolver on her other hand.

"Hi everyone!" She greets in a high pitched voice as the people inside starts to scream loud. Abby began to grow mad as she slammed the bat against one of the post very hard. "Listen up kids!" Abby shouts while clicking the safety out of her revolver and pointing it to the driver. The people in the bus gasps as the man trembled.

"Awe he is scared." Abby said and looked at the man. "Bye bye." She said and blew his head off. Abby laughs as Jerome bit his lips. He was in love with this girl.

"You better listen to my J." Abby says as she turn to Jerome who was grinning. Abby walk closer to him and kissed his jaw line as Jerome forwarded.

"Lock them up!" Jerome shouts as Greenwood, Aaron and Dobkins brought out handcuffs and handcuffed all of the students inside the bus. Abby walk back and forth of the aisle while smiling at the scared and crying cheerleaders.

She walked back to Jerome and rested her bat on her shoulder. "I want you to know this was a very difficult decision for us to choose between you and a senior citizen bingo party." Jerome started while walking through the ailseway. "And yet we decided to skew a little younger. Youth won the day. Sorry." Jerome walked back to your direction. "Give me an 'O'!" Jerome shouts and jumped, the cheerleaders were quite but sobbing not doing what Jerome said.

"Say it!" Abby shouts as Jerome walked back through the ailseway again.

"I said give me an 'O'!" He blow off his revolver to the roof, clearly getting annoyed with the cheerleaders' inattentiveness. The cheerleaders followed him as he continued. "Give me an N!" They followed once again. "Give me another 'O'!, what does that spell? Oh No!" Jerome said while spraying the oil to the cheerleaders and all over the place. He grabbed Abby by waist and kissed her passionately still, spraying the oil all over the bus. Abby rested her hand on his chest as they let go still hearing the horrorifying screams of the students inside. To them it was music in the ears.

"Go out doll, we're gonna fire them up." He whispers on Abby's ears and pushed her slightly out of the bus. Abby goes out and stayed with the rest of the Maniax. She was laughing in a way and Greenwood couldn't remove his eyes off of her.

Jerome follows out grabbing a lighter out of his pockets. "Ready? Okay!" He bent down on the stair of the truck and turn the lighter on, but it didn't go out. He did it again, still not turning on. He shakes his head and flicked closed the lighter's cap. "This is so embarrassing." Jerome went up to the bus again and asked, "Anyone's got a light?"

"I do." Dobkins replied getting his from his pockets. He walks to Jerome but sounds of siren started to fill the air. Abby sighed deeply and hide behind Jerome.

"What am I going to do?" She ask.

"Hide now." Abby runs away and hid back to the truck careful not be noticed.

"Stand your ground boys, they can't shoot at a bus." Jerome said and one of the police shoot, no one got hit though. Jerome shoot at them and hit a man and he almost got Jim.

"Aaron, Greenwood, get the truck started, we're going to blow this barbecue." Abby viewed Jerome from the truck. She was scared now. She was scared of loosing Jerome again.

Aaron and Greenwood runs to the bus while turning it on ready for them to take off. Jerome grabbed the hose once again and sprayed the oil all over the pavement. He was laughing and it made Abby laugh too. But she just can't get seen, it's too risky. Jerome hoped on to the side of Aaron as Aaron started to back up the truck. He started driving as Jerome laughed more. "J!" Abby shouts happily her lips were curved into a laugh as the drove away from the scene.

They stopped at a nearby empty road as Jerome got in the truck quickly. There seats were full so Abby had to sit on Jerome's lap. His hand rested on Abby waist as she turn to him in a relived look. "This was a fun day J. We didn't cook them up, didn't we?" She ask while turning her position so that she was facing Jerome. Jerome shakes his head no.

"It's okay, my puddin' is safe." Abby says while wrapping her hands around Jerome's neck and kissed him. Jerome tightened his grip on Abby waist and it felt like home for her.