Chapter One [Edited]

1 - Transformers Prime [Edited on 4/30/2017]

~

Anna's POV

I grinned as I looked at the TV screen. I am a big fan of the Transformers franchise. I have a lot of Autobot things in a box made of metal to keep them safe one of them is a poster with the Autobot symbol. It reminds me of how everyone has good and evil hidden inside of them. Everyone has the chance to change.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and smiled. I paused the episode before answering.

"Come in!", I said.

The door opened, revealing my mom. She walked towards me with something behind her back. I tried getting a visual of it but failed. Today is my twelfth birthday and I have no school.....YAY.

"No peaking.", my mom said, "Come down stairs. I have breakfast ready and a couple surprises."

I watched her leave as I heard the sound of transforming. Eh, probably thee TV.  I sighed and follow my mom downstairs. My dad had video called me as a surprise and I got another transformers item. It was a bracelet that had orange and white beads. 

"Thanks, mom.", I smile.

"Your dad got it for you.", she said and gestured to the computer. 

"Thank you!, I smiled at my dad.

"Honey, your dad and I are going to talk for a minute, okay?", mom smiled and I nodded.

I walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch. As soon as I did, I heard a noise. The kind you hear when you get that grey screen of death on the TV. I walked over to the front door and peered through the window. 

Blood red eyes stared into my own. I gasped and lost my balance. I scooted along the floor towards the stairs, my parents giving me weird looks. Not even a minute later, the door flew off its hinges and my mom walked over to me, holding me tightly. 

I heard a scream from the computer and didn't dare to look. A man with blood red eyes walked in. His black hair was combed neatly towards the back of his head. He walked over to us and pushed me aside. He grabbed my mom by the neck.

"Let her go, Screamer!", I yelled at Starscream.

Starscream smirked and a sickening crack was heard. My mom fell limp in his arms. I glanced at the computer and my heart started beating rapidly. Breakdown stood there, a sadistic grin on his face. 

I knew what that meant and frowned. I'm vulnerable. Both my parents are dead. I thought of what Optimus would have done in this situation. The only problem - I didn't have a plasma blaster.

Starscream grabbed me and went through a ground bridge. I struggled to get free. He walked around and walked into a familiar room. I froze and looked up. As expected, Megatron was there. He turned around and faced us.

"Take her to the holding cell. I'm sure she has information.", Megatron said.

Starscream bowed and did as he was told. He threw me in. My back hit the wall and I groaned in pain. Starscream then threw my backpack at me, hitting me in the face, locked the door and left. I smirked and grabbed my bag. These guys are idiots.

They didn't even bother to check my backpack!

I pulled out my scanner and set it on the floor in front of me. I propped it up using my welder and it scanned me. I put my welder back in my backpack and grabbed the scanner. I looked at the results. That idiot fractured my spine.

I put my scanner in my backpack and leaned against the wall. I had nothing to fix up my back. If the Decepticons are here, the Autobots might just be too. The cell door opened and Megatron stepped inside.

"I am going to ask you this once. Where is the Autobot's base?!", Megatron bellowed.

"I don't know.", I lied, "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. You started the war that killed many, destroyed Cybertron, and expect everyone to follow you? How big of a fool are you?"

"Silence!", Megatron yelled, "Where are the Autobots?!"

"You just told me to keep silent now you want me to talk? Make up your mind!", I groan.

Megatron growled and left. I grabbed some spare parts and made a com unit. Hopefully I can find the Autobots and get out of this prison.

Okay, this is the first chapter of the new story! I decided to start out differently than last time and change up the plot a little more than I originally planned to. However, I still hope you enjoyed the chapter. Comment, vote, and share.