Chapter Five

5 ~ The Game Part 2

~

3rd Person POV

Now that Miko and Bulkhead got attacked by Slender Man, the others were more observant and careful. Raf and Bumblebee drove over to where Miko and Bulkhead were caught.

::What does the page say?:: Jack asked.

::It says, 'Don't look or it takes you'.:: Raf read.

::Raf, don't turn around. Start walking sideways.::

::O-okay.:: Raf slowly walked sideways back to Bumblebee ::Phew. Made it. Let's go, Bee.::

::Guys, I found another one! It says, 'Can't run'. That's boring.:: Smokescreen said, he turned around and screamed.

He transformed and sped off. Now that his spark was racing, Smokescreen didn't like the game anymore. It was down right terrifying. Optimus looked down and picked up the piece of paper Smokescreen had dropped. He didn't want to scare the poor bot but he had. Optimus smiled and shook his head then walked off to find page number four.

Smokescreen sat in a corner, trying to calm his beating spark down. He couldn't believe it. He saw Slender Man first servo and he was really close to him.

"Oh, Primus. Calm down, Smokescreen. It was just a really creepy guy stalking you.", Smokescreen said, "This game is downright terrifying. Who even wrote that note on the main computer? Or turned the lights off?"

"I don't know, Smokescreen.", a deep voice startled the bot and he looked up to see Wheeljack, "But I do know that there is a bot, in a corner, freaking out about something that isn't real. Come on, kid. Let's go find another page."

"Uh uh. I'm staying right here. Not moving.", Smokescreen said and shook his head.

"Suit yourself.", Wheeljack then walked off.

Smokescreen looked up and his optics widened. Slender Man found him and was closing in. He got up and bolted down the hallway.

"I COME IN PEACE! DONT HURT ME!", he screamed.

He heard a laugh but didn't dare to look back behind him. Slender Man might still be there. He sat down in another corner and felt around for the wall. Instead he felt something squishy. He looked down and screamed. It was Miko and she was knocked out. He got up once again and bolted.

"DONT HURT ME PLEASE! I'M SORRY I STOLE RATCHET'S WRENCHES AND GLUED THEM TO HIS AFT THE OTHER DAY! JUST DONT HURT ME!", He screamed.

He heard a growl and ran as fast as he could. Somehow he angered Slender Man and he didn't want to find out what was going to happen to him.

::I found another page.:: This time it was Wheeljack.

::Don't read it!:: Smokescreen interrupted.

::It just shows a human in a forest.:: Wheeljack told Smokescreen.

::It means 'Always alone.' Wheeljack, you gotta run.:: Jack said.

::I TOLD YOU DONT READ IT!:: Smokescreen yelled, beyond terrified.

"Whoa! Arcee, drive!", Jack yelled.

"I'm trying! It's got us!", Arcee yelled back.

The two then blacked out.

Smokescreen ran once again. He grabbed the page Jack and Arcee had found and bolted.

"Primus!", Wheeljack yelled.

Smokescreen slowly walked to where Wheeljack was and didn't see anyone. He snatched the page and ran. He had two, Raf had one, where had the one he dropped gone?

"This is way more scary than Unicron!", Smokescreen yelled.

He seen writing on the wall and walked up to it. 'YOUR NEXT SMOKESCREEN - Slender Man #2'. His optics widened and he bolted. Why did he stop to read that? Why did he say what he did?!