Chapter 3

A/N: I am having Jack, Miko, and Raf be older and that they met the Autobots when they first arrived instead of a few years after. I hope you understand.

-

Previously on Lost Love-

::Ratchet, are you there?::

::Who are you and what do you want?::

::I want you to save me, Ratchet. Save me.......::

"Optimus, we've got a situation. Someone is trapped on the Decepticon warship near Cybertron."

::I'm on my way.::

::You must stay awake! I am bringing medical supplies. What holding cell are you in?::

::One. I'm the only prisoner here.::

 I smiled at Ratchet and closed my eyes, allowing the darkness to consume me.

~

Recovery

~

I groaned and opened my eyes. A bright light shines in my eyes.

"That's it. Follow the light.", a soothing voice said, I did as told.

The light disappeared and Ratchet stood there with a light in his small hand. That's right, small. He was in his holoform since he couldn't exactly examine me with his robotic form. I looked over and seen the other Autobots before reality hit me.

I was in Transformers Prime. 

The ground shook a little bit as if an Earthquake was happening. Jack, Miko, and Raf didn't seem affected by it. They must be used to it by now. I looked up and my eyes widened. He was taller than I thought. WAY taller.

"I presume Ratchet has debriefed you about our species?", Optimus asked.

"You could say Megatron did.", I answered, my voice a little scratchy from the lack of water.

"If I may, how do you know Ratchet?", Optimus engaged his holoform.

He looked around the age of 21. Blue hair with red streaks, bright blue eyes. He wore a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a red jacket with the Autobot symbol on the shoulders.

"I know all of you. Let's just say, I am from another dimension.", I explained.

They all stared at me. Shock clear on their faces.

"Sweet! Why is doc not so grumpy?" Miko asked, I looked over at Ratchet.

"If he doesn't want me to share, I won't. Besides, he'll explain it when he's ready.", he looked over at me, his eyes said 'thank you'.

I nodded towards him. Jack ended up giving me the tour of the base.

"So, how old are you and what's your name?", Jack asked.

"I'm 12 and my name is Anna. Guess I should have told that to the others.", I smile.

"What about your parents names?"

"I don't have parents anymore. Starscream killed them when he came to get me.", a few small tears escaped my eyes.

Jack's POV

I wrapped my arms around Anna. She lost her parents? I frowned and remembered about my mom. She died last year due to Lung Cancer. My dad left us when I was 5. I thought about my next words carefully.

"Anna.", she looked over at me, "If you want me to, I can be your father. I am 27 after all."

"Really?", I nodded.

Anna's POV

Jack wants me to be his daughter?! This is so cool! But what will he think about the crush I have?

"It would be nice to have a father again.....", I admitted.

Jack smiled and kissed my forehead in a fatherly gesture.

"Come on. Lets get you back on the gurney before Ratchet has a fit.", Jack chuckled.

"Okay.", I blushed at the thought of Ratchet having a fit. He'd look so adorable!