Chapter Ten

Holiday Special - Halloween

Sorry guys, I know Halloween passed a while ago but I kept forgetting to publish this chapter so I am doing it now. Remember:

Bold ~ Cybertronian language

~

I smiled and jumped out of bed. I ran into my closet and pulled out my costume I had gotten. This year, I was going to be a pregnant lady that tore her baby out. I hung it up and changed into a red and blue dress then got in my truck. Yes, my truck. Dad was somehow able to get me a license early.

I got my license last night so the Autobots don't know yet. Dad had bought the truck for me afterwards.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed to base. Dad has me home schooled so people don't suspect anything. Raf was able to hack into the database and give me a name, date of birth which was my actual birthday, and put Jack Darby down as my father. They ended up putting Miko down as my mother after she agreed.

She even moved in with us and married dad. Turns out, the two had been dating for a year now and wanted to get married. How strange. My phone rang as I was pulled out of my thoughts. It was base calling. Did I mention today is my second day of being Prime? No? Well, now you know.

"Prime.", I said.

"Anna, we've got a problem....", Bulkhead stated.

"What did you do now?", I asked.

"It's not us. It's Megatron. He wants to talk to you.", Bumblebee said through his beeps and whirs.

"Wait- he wants to talk to me as a human or as Prime?", I asked, confused as to why the Lord of evil would want to talk to me.

"As a Prime. He wouldn't say why.", Arcee answered.

I sighed, "I'm on my way. ETA: 6 minutes."

I hung up and groaned. This is just perfect.

I pulled up into base six minutes later and parked my GMC topkick. I got out after cutting the engine and closed the door. I walked to the center of the room and the Autobots stood off to the side so they wouldn't be seen. I nodded toward Arcee, she nodded and answered the call.

"A human?! I told those fools I wanted Prime!", Megatron yelled.

"I am the Prime. Optimus is currently out and we are uncertain of when he will be back. What do you need?", I asked, getting straight to the point.

"I am having....difficulties.", Megatron groaned, "Starscream, put that down this instant! A lab experiment went wrong. I need someone to........ sparkling-sit."

"Sparkling-sit?", I asked surprised, "Prove your request."

"Knockout! Come here!", Megatron ordered, he bent down and picked something up, it was Knockout as a baby.

"Okay. Get them ready and send them through a bridge. My Autobots will pick the sparklings up and bring them to base where we, in turn, will sparkling-sit. Send them to these coordinates.", I said and nodded to Arcee, she cut the line.

"Are you serious?! What if he's lying?", Arcee asked.

"Arcee, you will do well to follow my orders. You chose me as temporary Prime and I am doing what I can.", I said then groaned.

*What?* Bee beeped.

"If I take care of them, I have to take them trick-or-treating. Maybe Knockout can fit in the Thor costume.", I said, "The others will have to be ghosts. As a precaution, I will be going with to pick the sparklings up."