Chapter Twenty-Six

Never Mess With A Sparked Femme

~~~~~

"Hey beautiful. How's the whole Sparked thing going?", Wheeljack asked, I clenched my servos.

"What do you want Wheeljack?", I asked in the nicest tone possible.

"Do I need a reason to come see my favorite femme?", he asked, I growled.

"Yes you need a fragging reason! Especially when I'm working on a bot!", I turn and throw a wrench at him.

His optics widened and he took off running. When I turned back around I was met with a very surprised Smokescreen and a wide-opticed mate. Smokescreen inched towards Ratchet.

"Oh come on I'm not that scary, am I?", I asked in my usual happy self.

"You pulled a Hatchet!", Smokescreen yelled, I growled and leaned into his audio receptor.

"I have a surprise for you in the training room. ", I whispered and when he was done he headed straight for the room.

 A minute later, Smokescreen ran past the med bay screaming with a wrench launcher on his tailpipe. 

"Somebody help me!!!!", he yelled.

"That's what you get! I told you I'd get you back, didn't I?!", I called out.

"I said I was sorry for that prank! I didn't think it would be Ratchet that sat on the wrenches!", he yelled (in case you forgot, this is the revenge for the whole 'gluing wrenches to Ratchet's aft' prank Smokscreen did. Look back in the Slenderman chapters).

I crossed my servos and left the med bay. Never mess with a femme when she's sparked.

~

I know it's short but I figured I should publish it anyways.