Chapter 6

6 ~ The Game Part 3

~

3rd Person POV

Jack & Arcee, Wheeljack, Bulkhead & Miko were all out of the game. It was just Smokescreen, Raf & Bumblebee, and Optimus left. Ultra Magnus had gone out for a flight a few minutes before Anna was picked up.

Smokescreen slowed down to a walk and turned a corner. Optimus was walking down the hallway. He looked down the opposite hallway and seen no one.

"Guess, I'll go this way.", Smokescreen said.

"Hm. You are an interesting creature.", Smokescreen turned around and seen Optimus was staring right into the eyes of Slender Man.

Slender Man knocked Optimus unconscious and dragged him away easily. Smokescreen walked over and grabbed the page Optimus had. It was the same one he dropped earlier. Smokescreen continued to walk down the hall Optimus had been walking down before Slender Man caught him.

Smokescreen spotted a page and grabbed it.

::Hey, Bee. Optimus is out. I found another page though.:: Smokescreen said, not even reading what he had in his servos.

::What does it say?:: Raf asked.

::I don't know. I didn't read it.:: Smokescreen answered.

::*You have to read it, Smokes.*:: Bumblebee said.

::Okay. It says, 'Help me.' Why did I read that?! I didn't even want to!:: Smokescreen said, now not daring to turn around.

::Relax, Smokescreen. It's a game. Nothing can harm you.:: Raf said.

Smokescreen nodded even though they couldn't see. The three of them searched for the sixth page. They wandered the base for a while.

::Bee, are you sure it's even here? We've wandered the whole base.:: Smokescreen whined.

::*Yes, I'm sure it's here.*:: Bee answered.

Bee turned around to see if they missed something and sped off. Raf sat in the back seat with his eyes wide. They had just seen Slender Man for the second time. And they were so close to loosing. 

Bumblebee continues looking for the next page as Raf looked out for Slender Man. Raf had questions running around in his head. There were two? Who did he see first? Who got the others? Why is Smokescreen so freaked out?

::Ah! Oh Primus! It's gonna get me! It's gonna get me!:: Smokescreen yelled as he ran from slender man. Raf turned around and his eyes widened.

"Bee, drive!", Raf yelled.

::It's gonna get me!:: Smokescreen yelled as Slender Man chased him ::I'm too handsome to die!::

::You? There's one after us!:: Raf said.

::*Yeah. And I'm handsome too you know!*:: Bee said angrily.

The two lost the Slender Men that were chasing them.

::That was a close- hey I found another page. Bee it's right up ahead.:: Raf said, relief clear on his face.

Bumblebee stopped by the page and Raf got out to look at it.

::What is it, Raf?:: Smokescreen asked.

::Slender Man Follows:: Raf answered ::Okay so that's 6 pages. Slender Man can teleport now.::

::T-teleport?!:: Smokescreen's optics widened.

::Smokescreen, your on your own.:: Raf said and the two blacked out.

"Slender Man got Raf, Bee, Miko, Bulkhead, Optimus, Wheeljack, Arcee, and Jack. There are two pages left. If I find them, I win the game. You got this, Smokescreen.", Smokescreen said to himself and ran when he spotted Slender Man again, "Or maybe not!"

Part 4 is coming soon, readers. Comment what you thought!