Chapter Twenty

We're all good

~

**Warning: Sexual Scenes I will let you know when it starts**

Normal POV

I leaned against Soundwave as I cried silently. I looked up as the door opened and Ratchet's holoform walked in looking a little down himself. Soundwave and I looked at one another and I nodded. He got up and left. Ratchet closed the door behind him and locked it.

My spark pounded in my chassis as I watched him. Ratchet came over and sat next to me on my bed.

"JetBlaze, I apologize for my actions. You just - you look different. A lot different.", Ratchet said, staring down at his pedes.

"I know and I understand that now. I guess, I just wasn't thinking it all through.", I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

**Starts here**

Ratchet smiled and we leaned in towards one another. Our optics closed and I felt his lips on mine. As if it were an instinct, I blocked the bonds with sire and Soundwave. Our lips moved in sync and I laid down on the bed, Ratchet got on top. We continued to kiss.

Ratchet pulled back and started kissing down my jaw line and on my neck. I moaned when he got to a certain spot on my neck. He smirked and gently bit down, causing me to moan again as he licked the spot. He continued on to my shoulder and pulled back, allowing me to remove my shirt I also removed my bra.

Ratchet took his own shirt off and started kissing me again. Soon, we were wearing nothing. I blushed slightly as his optics traveled across my holoform. I gasped as I felt him slowly enter me. I got used to his size fairly quick and nodded. He gently kissed my forehead as he started out slow and gentle.

"F-faster.", I moaned and he complied.

Each time I asked him to go faster or harder he would. I leaned into him as I felt myself coming soon. I could sense Ratchet was coming as well with his sloppy thrusts. He gave one final thrust.

"Ratchet!", I called out as he yelled my name.

He wasn't done yet though. I arched my back as he licked my port. I moaned and sighed when I came a second time. He laid down next to me and we kissed.

**its over**

Ratchet laid down next to me and I laid my head on his chassis. 

"Are we good?", Ratchet asked me, I smiled.

"Yeah, were good.", I laughed and fell asleep.