Chapter Thirty-One

Hope For Peace

~

I smiled and ran toward the medbay. The rest of the Autobots followed me. I swung open the medbay doors and walked over to Megatronus. I watched with happiness as his optics opened. They were still red though I could fix that. I had done some research on the mech controlling Megatronus.

He used to be called Megatronus but his name quickly changed to The Fallen. He was a prime before he fled from his siblings.

"Megatronus, you're okay!", I smiled and hugged him.

He groaned in response and I set a servo on his helm. I gave him an energy boost to help him defeat The Fallen. In a matter of a few minutes,  he was back to his normal self. He looked up at me with his blue optics and smiled.

I smiled back at him. He looked at sire and frowned. Megatronus avoided sire's gaze.

'What's wrong?', I asked through our bond.

'I betrayed him. I betrayed you. I tried to kill him.', Megatronus said as he looked at the ground.

'Hey, it's okay. It wasn't your fault. I forgive you and I know sire does too.', I reassured him.

'Why is he holding a sparkling?', he asked, eying the young bot with curiosity.

'That's our sibling. He and Arcee are sparkmates now. They have been for several years.', I explained.

'How long was I out?', he looked at me.

'Years. 7 years to be exact. I'm just glad you are awake now.', I answered and hugged him.

He nodded in agreement. I watched as he walked over to sire asking if he could hold the newborn. Arcee smiled and nodded causing sire to hand the young sparkling over. Megatronus held the sparkling carefully.

"What's his designation?", Megatronus asked.

"Your sire and I talked and we think you should name him.", Arcee said, Megatronus looked down at the young bot as he thought.

"What about, SpeedRacer?", he asked.

"It's perfect.", Arcee said, sire nodded in agreement causing Megatronus to smile.

"Alright, so we have a problem. Shockwave managed to recreate a Predacon using the CNA left in their bones. He already has three.", I explained.

"We were able to make him run but something tells me he's gonna come back for more.", Jazz said.

"He was easy to take out. I'll just use the guns on the ship.", Ironhide said with a smirk.

"It's not going to be that easy. I wish it were though. This is bigger than just a war. This is survival.", I looked at everyone, "I never properly introduced myself. I'm JetBlaze, daughter of Optimus. This is LightningStar, daughter of myself and Ratchet. You know everyone else."

"Good to meet you both.", Ironhide and Jazz both said.

"Now, let's battle.", I grinned.

Sorry, I know it's a short chapter. Unfortunately, this is the end. I have decided to not do a sequel. This story seems to b enough. I might decide to do a sequel later on but it won't bee anytime soon. Sea what I did there? No? Aw, man.

StormBlazer out.