Welcome, Wattpadders! (CLOSED)

Hello and welcome, to the long awaited 'Forgotten Demons'.

*distant sounds of excited screaming*

As happy as I am to be starting this story, I need to go into commando mode for this chapter. I tolerated a certain amount of shit in AWU, and do not feel like repeating that experience.

(Authors, this doesn't apply to you. Scroll down to the part that concerns you)

*puts on a military general hat*

Listen up. Every single word of this page is really important, you hear me? I am not joking in the slightest. Please read to the end before commenting.

First thing I want to say is, this is a SEQUEL. If you haven't read A World Unwound, then I suggest you do that. It's not just a way of self-promoting; you will be really freaking confused if you try to understand this without the context of AWU. However if you want to leave a form and then go read AWU, that's totally okay because it is a friggin long book.

Second, I will only be accepting forms for a limited amount of time. In AWU, I had people leaving forms MONTHS after I had closed it. I do not want this happening again, because it drove me absolutely insane. If you are reading this past the date of October 16th 2017, I AM NOT ACCEPTING MORE OCS. Okay? Good.

Next, there are not going to be any new Authors. Fourteen is enough. The only characters I will add are going to be side characters. They will still be very important to the story, but they won't be the main heroes. There's already too many of those, between the canon characters and the Authors. Again, if you don't know what I mean by 'Authors', you need to read AWU.

You still with me? I'm not done with the important stuff.

I don't care if the form you fill out is a completely OC or based off of you. I was a little pickier about that in AWU, but this one doesn't matter as much.

I will try to stick to the basics of your OC, but characters change based on the storyline. I try to write in a realistic sense, and I will mold the characters to fit that. I want interactions and dialogue to flow like they could in real life, and I have no problem with altering personalities to stick with that.

One last thing. Please leave me one whole comment. If you comment an answer on each individual 'question', you're automatically not going to be in it because that means you probably didn't adequately read the rest of this. If you need to reply to your main comment with more info, I'm okay with that. I just can't stand it when people leave a 'form' that is in fifteen separate comments. 'Kay?

Here we go.

For NEW CHARACTERS-

Name: (weird names like Rush or Indigo are perfectly fine)

Age:

Gender: (if you identify as a tree, that's ok with me)

Appearance: (note that I am going to try to draw these characters at some point, please give me as much detail as you can)

Personality: (please be specific!! I cannot stress this enough!!!)

Likes:

Dislikes:

Crush: (optional, it can be an MCSM character or another OC or even...one of the Authors. Muahaha)

Fave MCSM character:

Least fave MCSM character:

Weapon: (it can be whatever you want, so long as it's not insane)

Should they survive the whole book, or is it okay if they die? (I CANNOT OVERSTATE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS!!!)

OTP: (this isn't super important but I still kinda need to know)

NOTP: (if it's Luktra then no offense but you might not want to read this)

Other: (any extra info you want to add)

Now, for the second half of this, the actual Authors +other characters.

On this line here I'm going to tag everyone in the comments, because I don't feel like dealing with tags in the book. Yeah. I really am that lazy.
If you are NOT tagged in said comment, don't reply to these questions because they DON'T APPLY TO YOU

So, this is set a year after AWU, and you know that if you read the description. Which I'm assuming most of you did. And since it's been a year, some things are gonna be different and I need a few more details.

I need you to answer these questions, in ONE COMMENT PLEASE.

1. Everyone needs a different outfit/appearance except the deadies (again, please be specific.And if you don't want to have to make up a new appearance, tell me nd I'll redesign your character for you like I did for Kendall and Minty)

2. Who do you think your character is closest with? (liek I know who was with who in AWU, but still)

3. Do they use a different weapon now? (if they don't, still remind me what it is)

4. Have any of their likes/dislikes changed?

5. Is it okay if they are shipped at all? (most of 'em aren't gonna be but I wanna know just in case)

6. Should they survive the whole book, or is it okay if they die? (1!!!!1!11!!1)

7. I know I haven't specified who has which power, but how would they adjust to having these new abilities?

8. (similar to previous question) What's their overall opinion on the whole 'Author powers' thing?

9. If you want to add a bit of backstory for your character, PM me.

10. Anything else new that you want to add?

And for an example, here's my answers.

1. Rush now wears a dark purple hoodie and sparkly acid-washed blue jeans, with black tennis shoes and a silver bracelet on her right arm. She still draws the star tattoo on the inside of her left wrist, and now has actual cat ears due to a power mishap. (that will be explained I swear)

2. Dawson, Kendall, Jasmine, Ruby, Aranna, was kinda friends with Logan, but...yeah. (basically Ship Group and Dawson because...Dawson)

3. No, still an iron sword enchanted with knockback, unbreaking, and fire aspect

4. no

5. ...yes

6. (I'm not gonna reveal this because plot I'm sorry)

7. Kinda. She would probably figure out the gist of how her power works, but still screws up a lot

8. Thinks it's weird but cool. Kinda doesn't believe that they actually have powers, but thinks it's awesome nonetheless. 
(there's a bit more to it than that, but...spoilers.)

9. (okay maybe this 'example' thing was a bad idea)

10. nope nope nothing new

And Authors, if you REALLY want to know your power, PM me. I'll probably tell you.

If you read all the way down here, NOW you can leave a form. K? K.

I'm going to wait until after I have new people to publish the prologue, even though I have it written. It might still be published before I decide who's in and who's not, but I have no idea how many new entries there might be so I don't want to be pretentious.

Im not awake

I'm never awake

Also yeah if you're new here...I never sleep. I spend all my time drawing or writing because i'm criminally insane :D

Oh, and credit to le amazing  @AwesomeYay99 for the cover help ^^

*takes off hat* Phew. Being intimidating is tiring. 

-Rush🎵