Chapter 5

Bette

Bette

After weeks of laying out a plan I was finally back here. I had arrived at the organization hiding out seeing it was heavily guarded. I looked around and saw people walking around with their weapons in clear view. I walked out from behind the bushes and walked in the direction of the door. Once I was close to it I could hear the guards' loud footsteps behind me signaling they had seen me.

One man pulled his gun out and was pointing it at me as he rushed to me. Once he was at arm length I kicked him, making him hunch down and I took this as my opportunity to punch him. Once that man was on the ground another man from behind me began to shoot. I dropped to the floor and grabbed the gun of the man who was now on the floor unconscious.

I shot at the man behind me and he dropped dead rather quickly. I looked around realizing that now everyone must have been alerted which now meant they would be prepared. I quickly rushed inside the building and sure enough they were ready for me. The room was filled with guards, who ran out from everywhere and got ready to fight.

I looked at them and realized they all looked familiar. Some of them were new trainees, and others I knew as those I had trained myself. It didn't matter if I had trained them or not, they had orders and those orders were to kill me. I grab my gun tighter in my hand and hit one of the guys running to me.

Once I was done in this room I walked to the back of the room and pushed the wall to reveal the elevator. When the doors opened I got it and grabbed my guns ready to start shooting once the doors opened. I could feel when the elevator started to move down and when the doors finally did open I could see more guards standing ready for me. I lifted the guns and shot at them once I was out of the elevator.

When I was out of bullets I dropped the guns I held. One man who I had missed ran up to me and pulled me by my hair making me even more angry. I moved around with him as he still held onto my hair and punched him repeatedly on his side. When he finally did let go I jumped up on him and did a twist around him, flipping him to the ground.

I left the room and walked into the main organization looking for Lana. I just hoped Leo had gotten to talk to her first, giving her enough time for her to erase everyone off of the organization's database. I walked into the main room and saw people around the room. I took one deep breath and walked to the nearest guard. After he was down the other ran to me yelling.

Since I was out of weapons I grabbed the nearest thing next to me and fought with that. I was beginning to get tired but I was not going to give up, not when I had someone to save. Not when Tori rested on top of the organization when she shouldn't. I fought each person who came to fight me. They continued to come one after another, never stopping.

A woman ran to me punching me on my side. I grabbed her arm and twisted it causing her to fall to her knees and yell. I let go of her arm and kicked her, making her fall and hit her head.