Chapter 4

GUYS BEFORE THIS STARTS GO CHECK OUT "ThatDorkAlyssa"

U WILL LOVE HER STORIES SHE IS AMAZING

THANK U <3

.

.

"EMILY WHAT IS THAT?!?" , my mum yelled

I was just schocked. I couldn't speak or form an actual sentence "I....don't....How...." i managed to get out. Why would someone do that? I asked myself. Why would someone just come in my house, vandalise my entire kitchen and write in the wall 'U FAG'??

"Mum... I..... I don't know what to say.....", i mumbled

"Emily GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN TODAY AND IF ONLY I REALISE THAT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE WALL IS TRUE I AM GOING TO-''

I didn't hear the rest. I couldn't. I just run upstairs to my room. I locked the door behind me and i looked at the window. I will do what i always do in these situations. I took my bag, put a jumper on, opened the window and i jumped. It is not that high but my feet still hurt every time i do that. I ran across the street, walked for about 10 minutes and i got to the park. I always come here at night when things like that happen. It is like my escape from reality. The park looks so magestic at night. The trees, the flowers, the little lights. Everything looks so unrealistic that makes u feel like u are in an another universe. I started heading to my spot. This specific place that i feel more like home than my actual house. And here it is. Under a tree which has been my home for so long.

As i was walking over there i saw that someone else had already found my spot

As i was walking over there i saw that someone else had already found my spot. I wasn't angry or anything I guess my home can keep company to more people that needed it, i thought. I went closer to see that person better. He was crying, but no SHE was crying. That was definately a girl. But how do i know that cry? It just sounds familiar. I went closer to the girl trying not to scare her. I coughed awkwardly to get her attention. She suddenly stopped crying but she didn't turn her head to my direction. She probably doesn't want me to see her cry , i thought.

"Hey...", i said so quietly, almost whispering.

"I see I am not the only one coming here to get away from my problems. Are you okay?", i asked. I immidiately facepalmed myself of course she is not okay you idiot, she is crying. "I am sorry, clearly you are not okay", i facepalmed again. I am not supposed to talk to people ughhhh, i thought. "Sorry for my bad communication skills", i said.

A sound was heard. A laugh. It was a little shy laugh. I am not that bad after all.

"I am Emily" i said trying to keep the conversation going. She looked like she needed help, and she actually made me forget my problems.

"I know" she said quietly.

Her voice soooooo familiar in my head. But it was mixed with tears so i couldn't recognise it completely. Wait, I just realised something.

"You know?" i said wondering.

"I do", she answered. "I would recognise your voice anywhere. Not that we have ever talked...", she said, i could actually feel her blushing.

She turned around and i was hoping to see her face. But she was wearing a mask, a little black mask.

"Sorry about the mask, i just don't anyone i know recognise me. I usually come here to cry and stuff.", she said with a little laugh.

"It's okay", i answered. "You don't need to show me your face, and... i can go if you want to. I didn't mean to bother you", i turned away to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"Please don't go. I would really like to talk to you. And u obviously have something too, that's why you are here, right? Let's just sit down and talk. I feel like i can tell you everything"

Her voice was so calm and stable but i could hear a little crack in her voice that she was trying really hard to cover. "Okay", i said "I will stay". I walked and sat down next to her. I looked at her wrists.

"Are you looking at my cuts?", she said shyly trying to cover her hands

"That's a nice bracelet", i responded with a smile.

She smiled. Her smile. So familiar. I was trying so hard to remember that smile but my mind was just blocked.

"Here, take it", she said

"No, no really you don't have to"

"No please take it", she said handing it over to me.

I took it. It was so beautiful. It was black with a glass bead of infinity. I looked at her with a smile "It is absolutely beautiful" i said. She smiled again. I loved it when she did that. I put the bracelet in my pocket and I continued the conversation. "So tell me, why are u here, what happened", i asked calmly.

''Well long story short'', she said "I love someone that i can't have" ''It is just wrong you know?That person means everything to me but no one will accept that relationship."

"Oh god... This is like hearing my life story", i said with a little smile.

"Really?", she said happily, really happily

"Yeah...", i said a little confused of how happy she was. "I like someone too, that i can't have. She doesn't even know i exist" Damn, i thought, i just said SHE. She will probably think im a weirdo or something shit shit shit.

"I am sure she does", she said and smiled. it looked like she didn't care about that 'she' thing.

"How are u that sure?", i said. I could feel the distance between us getting smaller and smaller.

"I just do", she said. Now i could feel her breath. It was so warm. Right where i thought that it was time i close my eyes i heard someone yelling behind me. It was a boy but i couldn't understand who he was. She just started panicking, she grabbed her bag and run off. I caught her arm.

"Will I see you again?", I asked

She smiled and kissed my cheek

"Sooner than u think"

.

.

.

.

SO GUYS WHAT DO U THINK OF THAT MYSTERY GIRL....??

TELL ME YOUR OPINION

BYE

BYE

BYE

OH AND I ACTUALLY HIT 50 VIEWS IN LIKE TWO DAYS WHAT IS HAPPENING

TO CELEBRATE THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE 1000 WORDS

OKAY BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE WILL PROBABLY END NOW 

IMMA GONNA GO BYEEEE <3