Chapter 10

.

.

.

GUYS IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD BUT FREKING SCHOOL UGHHHHHHH

I WILL PROBZ UPLOAD AT THE WEEKENDS CAUSE SATURDAY AND SONDAY ARE THE ONLY DAYS I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME SO YEAH

SORRYYYYY XXXX

LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY NOW, SHALL WE? WE SHALL...

.

.

.

.

"What do you mean 'he is back' Em, Who is back?", Alice asked. With her quiet voice she was trying to make me feel better but i was just standing there.

"Em, you know that it is freaking us out when you have that cold look in your eyes.", Dan said. "Please tell us what happened"

I wanted to speak but there was nothing I could say. I just showed them the text that was in my phone:

 I just showed them the text that was in my phone:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I could see the worrying look in their faces while they were reading the text. They were trying to hide it but I could see it. I could see the pain that I've caused them.

Dan put a fake smile on his face "Don't worry Em, he will not hurt you I will not let him", he said hugging me "WE will not let him", he added looking at Alice.

She smiled and nodded hugging me too. I hugged back but after a while I pulled away. "Let's continue the movie", i said trying to change the subject and making the mood a little lighter.

"Sure! Now that we actually have popcorn", Dan said with a chuckle. He grabbed the popcorn and ran to the living room with Alice running after him. I heard a loud noise and Dan screaming

"YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD TAKE ALL THE POPCORN TO YOURSELF HUH", Alice screamed and I could hear Dan falling to the floor laughing. Just a normal day at our house, I thought.

"EM ARE U COMING ALREADY?", Alice asked.

"YEAH IN A MINUTE", I screamed back laughing. My smile cut immidiatelly when I got back to reality and remember what happened two minutes ago. I pulled out my phone and typed a text.

"EM JEEZ COME HERE FOR GOD'S SAKE", I heard Dan yell.

"OKAY!",i screamed closing my phone and putting it in my pocket.

I went back to the living room and I watched the movie with them. I normally cuddle with Alice while Dan is sitting in the small sofa complaining that he is forever alone but this time i just sat in the small sofa. I was sure that they both wondered why I was distance but they didn't give much attention to it.

While the movie was playing I wasn't really watching, i was just thinking .

Why did I do this?

Was it a good idea?

I mught save them.

But i can also have fucked everything up.

We will see how it goes.

It is not like i can take it back.

Did i made the right choice?

I looked left to see my two most precious people in the world asleep next to each other. They were so cute and amazing. I was grateful for everything they did for me.

I stand up quietly trying not to wake them up. I went to my room taking some things. I put them in my jacket. There was one more object. Should I take it, i thought to myself. Without second thought i put that too in the pocket of my jacket. I took one more look at the two people that made my life as amazing as it could be.

Dan's fringe was on his face. I took it off smoothly trying not to wake him up. I looked at his face and I kissed his forehead. "Bye you spork" i smiled at him. Then I looked at Alice. I couldn't say anything. I gave her a small peck on the lips. I took and deep breath, left my phone to the kitchen as I should and left.

It was the right choice.

Right?

.

.

.

.

.

GUYS HE HIT FREAKING 11O VIEWS OMFG

YOU ARE LIKE AMAZING JEEZ

BYEEEE TRASHES <3 

.

.

.

Sorry, I am differentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें