Chapter 16

this song has nothing to do with the story i just like okay fight me

Warning: Bullying

Emily's P.O.V.

"Good morning sweetyyyyyyyyy", i heard her voice next to me.

"UGHHH WHY DID I WAKE ME UP SO EARLY"

"It is 12 o clock !", she said laughing and throwing a pillow at my face.

"UGH NOW U WILL SEE MY TRUE SELF", I said getting up and running around the house chasing her with the pillow. I finally grabbed her and tickled her.

"NO STOP SHOW MERCY", she said laughing.

"THIS IS FOR WAKING ME UP EARLY AND HITTING ME WITH A PILLOW", I said continuing tickling her

"OKAY I SWEAR I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE", she said barely breathing from all the laughter. I showed mercy and i stopped. She tried to relax from laughing and grabbed her stomach. She looked at me in the eyes smiling and she gave me a small peck in the lips.

"I love you"

Silence

Silence

Her expression was becoming more angry and more angry as i was silent

"Are u serious? You are just gonna leave me like that????? ARENT U GONNA SAY IT BACK?"

Silence

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS. THIS IS SO EMBARASSING."

Silence

She looked me in the eyes waiting for the answer she expected

"U KNOW WHAT, U ARE A JERK AND AN EMOTIONLESS PERSON"

She said and left the room.

*Flashback*

"Hey wanna help me with this homework?"

Me? She asked me? Why? She is like popular and stuff and no one knows me.

"Uhmmm sure"

She smiled. I didn't even know her name, but she looks nice and sweet.

"Come on i have to have this done by second period", She rushed and grab my hand leading me in a place of the school where no one really passed from there. "It should be quiet here" she said smiling and winking at me. Did she just wink at me OH GOD. We talked for a while she seemed like a really nice girl. First time i felt comfortable around a girl that i liked. And i finally admited to myself that I liked a girl. We talked a lot and i just connected with her. It was weird she looked a lot like the girl of my dreams. My feeling for her were stronger than i believed. I think i have.... fallen for her. Before we understand it two hours has passed. The bell rang a lot of times but i didn't hear it. I was just focused on her brown eyes.

I returned to reality and asked,"Okay so what's your homew-" WHAT IS HAPPENING. IS SHE KISSING ME? WTF

She was stroking my hair while she was passionately kissing me in the lips. I have never kissed a girl before. It felt good.I could stay like that forever. I was surprised a girl like her liked a girl like me, but i didn't really thought about that. I actually felt proud of myself of finding a girl i liked. And she liked me back, that was surreal. She was perfect and while we were talking we found out a lot of things that we have in common. This was perfect. Too perfect. I was just in a pink cloud, flying.

"I love you"i said. The first time i said that in my life. But i think it is worth it.

Until.

She pulled out, screamed "NOW" and then grabbing my hair and pushed my lips into hers again. I was so shocked that i couldn't really react. I heard some click sounds and when i finally got the chance to escape from her kiss i saw something that took my breath away. I saw four boys, i think the one is called jason, taking pictures of me kissing her in their phones, laughing and screaming "FAG BITCH". I turned around and looked at her. She was laughing with them too and she was wiping her mouth.

"Thank god u came i could handle kissing that freak for another minute", she laughed "Did u record the part where she said that she loved me? Cause that was too pathetic"

Jason gave her his hand and she stood up. Jason hugged her with his one hand with a smirk on his face and kissed her. "We can go now Lucy, we have what we need", he said and showed the photo on his phone from when i and lucy were kissing. All of them laughed, Jason kicked me in the stomach and said "This for kissing my girl". "And this" he said while pressing send to everyone to the photo "for being a sick freak" He laughed hugged Lucy and he and his gang left. "Oh and" Jason turned his head to my direction and walked to my direction. "A little gift for you. YOU BITCH U LOVED LUCY HUH WELL SHE IS MY GIRL AND SHE HATES U EVERYONE HATES U NO ONE LOVES U AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE U SO DONT EVEN BOTHER SAYING I LOVE U AGAIN", he punched me and kicked me so many times. I could barely move when he spit on me and left for real.

And I was just there.

Hurt again

But not just physically

But mostly emotionally

My heart hurt

I wanted to cry but i couldnt

Which was weird cause before that it was too easy for me to cry

But i just couldnt

I didn't want to look more weak than now

I just sat there in the corner

And promised myself to never let that happen to me again

Cause people wait until u say "i love you" to hurt you.

*End of flashback*

She slammed the door behind her.

I guess i am an emotionless jerk then...

.

.

.

.

soRRY NOT SORRY FOR THIS

#thisismybookandifiwanttopostshitiwillpostshit

JUST KIDDING

I HOPE U LIKED THAT

IM GONNA PUT A SONG IN THE BEGGINING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL THIS BUT I JUST REALLY LIKE IT OKAY WHAT DO U WANT

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BYEEEEEEE