Chapter 11

GUYS IM GONNA USE P.O.V.s IN THIS CHAPTER

YAYYYYY

OKAY LETS GET BECK TO THE STORY

Alice's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. I must have felt asleep in the couch. Next to Dan. I titled my head to se him asleep next to me. I smiled looking at his little puppy face. I looked around to find Emily. She wasn't here. Where she is probably in my room or something. I tried to get up but Dan was too heavy for me. Not that he was fat, i was just pretty small. I tried again but i couldn't move. For the last time i gathered all my strenght to get up. I must have put too much strenght cause i heard a loud noise and saw Dan lying on the floor.

"WHAT THE FDISUFIHSUGDS", he screamed

"A- ARE U- U OKAY", i tried to say but my laughter was interrupting my sentence. I couldn't help but laugh. He was so shocked.

"IT.IS.NOT.FUNNY", he said it a serious tone but he burst out of laughing too.

I helped him stand up and I headed to the kitchen.

"HEY IS EM IN YOUR ROOM? CAUSE SHE IS NOT HERE", Dan screamed from the living room

"WAIT LEMME CHECK",i said walking to my room. I opened the door slowly so I won't wake her up. I took a quick glance at the room. She wasn't there.

"SHE IS NOT HERE", I screamed at Dan. For some reason we all screamed to each other for no reason. I giggled while thinking of that.

"SHE IS NOT IN THE REST OF THE HOUSE EITHER. SHE IS PROBZ OUTSIDE", he said.

"PROBZ", i yelled back.

I returned to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"PANCAKES OR CEREAL?"

"PANCAKES OBVS", Dan said.

I laughed and started to make pancakes. We ate breakfast and then decided to watch some movies. Before we understand it it was 6 o clock.

"OH GOD DINNER", I said running to the kitchen. I wanted to eat some dinner from yesterday since me and Em cooked some delicious rice with chicken, so I put it on the microwave. Now that i remember it Emily wasn't back yet. I heard the noise that the dinner was done and i took it out. And then I remembered yesterday.

"DAN COME HERE FOR A SEC"

I heard him walking over to the kitchen. He looked at the table

"Is the dinner ready?", he said laughing. But then he looked at my worried face and took a serious expression. "What's wrong Al?"

"Look I know that we convinced ourselves that it wasn't something important but what if it was what if she is in trouble now, what if this is all because of me or because we didn't believe that it was something serious and and-"

"Al calm down please", he said grabbing my shoulders. His look could always calm you down. "Slow down, and tell me whats up"

"SHE IS NOT HERE DAN! IT IS FUCKING 6 O CLOCK AND SHE IS NOT HERE! WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF SHE SLEPT HERE YESTERDAY DAN, WE DONT KNOW NOTHING!"I screamed. It wasn't one of the friendly screams we made. It was pure anger.

"I KNOW AL, I KNOW. DONT U THINK IM NOT WORRIED BUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAY"

It was the first time I saw him like that. He was always the one that was calm. Even though that was frustrating sometimes, now that he wasn't made me a lot more worried.

"I know you are worried too, dan. Im sorry", i said

"I know, im sorry too for yelling", he said hugging me.

"What are we gonna do?", i asked.

"We can start with this'', he pulled away from our hug. I looked at him and I saw what he was looking at. Her phone. She wouldnt go anywhere without her phone.

"Let's check it out, we may find something useful", dan suggested and I nodded.

We opened it but she had a password. "She didn't have a password yesterday, she must have put it before she go", I said.

We started taking guesses about the code but we couldn't find it. Suddenly i had an idea. I took the phone from Dan's hand and i put the code. The phone was unlocked. We looked at each other, nodded and stared going through her messages. We saw to who her last message was.

"Jason", i said

Emily's P.O.V.

It is dark here. Im not sure where im going. But the only thing I knew was that I should keep walking. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back. And everything went black.

"EMILY NOOOOOOOOOO"

.

.

.

.

.

IM SUCH A NICE PERSON I KNOW

SO

SO

WHAT DO U THINK

LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS

BYYYEEEEEEEEEEE TRASHES <3

(AND YEAP IM SERIOUSLY GONNA CALL U THAT)

.

.