Chapter 9

-----TIME SKIP ONE WEEK LATER----

Everything was okay.

Everything was good.

My best friend and my girlfriend are the best people i could ever want to be around.

We hang out every day since that night. 

I didn't go to school though. I couldn't. My mum thought I did and the school thought i was sick. 

I stayed to Alice's place all this week. Her father was still on holiday so it wasn't a problem. She didn't have an extra room so i was staying in hers. Not that I was complaining. She offered to sleep in the couch but i told her to stay with me. Not that I was scared. I was feeling safer with someone next to me. And don't imagine like weird stuff happening okay? We were just cuddling next to each other. It felt safe and right.

Dan visited too after school. We played Mario Kart and i beat the shit out of him. His face was so funny when i won. He can always make me laugh. Everything was starting to go back to normal. Whatever normal is anyway. I was thinking about school. Should I go back? I mean I will have to, eventually. I can't play sick for a whole month. But I was happy with how things turned out. Kinda. I have an amazing, supper funny best friend who means the world to me and supports me in everything I do. I also have a perfect girlfriend. Yeap, i have a girlfriend. It sounds so odd saying it out loud. I never thought that i could find someone that can actually deal with me more than an hour. Alice is really supportive and she is protecting me all this week. 

Even though i like to know that someone is looking out for me, i can't help but feel that i am a weight to everyone i know and care about. I mean if it wasn't for me, Dan and Alice would have a normal life and they wouldn't need to worry about me all the time. 

But i need to erase these thoughts from my head. They just make me more and more insane. I was almost feeling like i would have a panic attack. I relaxed, took a deep breath and heard a knock on the door. It was Dan and Alice. They had just returned from school.

"Hey little nerd, what were u doing all day? Having fun?", dan asked 

"Well you know that sitting around all day is my ideal day of fun", i said with a smile

"Nice to hear that" Alice said. "So, guys wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes sure, but what?", i asked and we suddenly all looked at each other and screamed.

"HARRY POTTER!", we started laughing. 

"I will popcorn", i said standing up.

"WAIT", Alice screamed and pulls out a bag from behind the couch. "We need to get dressed first", she says laughing.

"oH MY GOD YES HOW COULD I FORGET", i said laughing and taking my costume off the bag. We did that thing everytime we watched Harry Potter. We got dressed like Hogwarts' students and we have also bought wands and stuff like that. I know what you will say, you are such geeks but I liked it. It was like a costum.

"WE ARE SUCH NERDS", said Dan laughing

We were all dressed up and laughing looking at each other. We started watching the movie when I jumped and screamed.

"PAUSE THE MOVIE RIGHT NOW"

They turned to look at me confused. 

"I HAVE TO MAKE THE POPCORN OH HOW DID I FORGOT", I facepalpmed myself and they started laughing.

"GO THEN", dan screamed and pushed me to the kitchen.

"OKAY IM GOING GEEZ", i laughed and walked to the kitchen.

I put the popcorn to the microwave and as i was waiting i heard a sound from my phone. I looked at it was a message. I couldnt stop staring at my screen. I was shocked. I couldnt believe it was happening again. I heard a little sound but I didn't care.

"Em don't u hear the microwave going crazy?", Alice said walking to the kitchen. She looked at me and saw that cold look on my face. "Dan, DAN!", she screamed.

"What do u w-", he looked at me too.

I was starting to shake. "What is happening?", Alice said.

I looked up to them. A tear ran down my cheeck. 

"He is back"

.

.

.

.

GUYSSSS 

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING 

WHAT DO U THINK 

NICE TO SEE U AGAIN (WELL I DIDNT ACTUALLY SEE YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, I NEED TO STOP)

BYEEEE TRASHES <3

.

.