Chapter 13

GUYS

SORRY IF THIS IS BAD

BUT

TATINOF

.

.

.

(thats the house btw)

My vision was blurry, i couldn't really understand what had just happened.

I just remembered her screaming, why was she screaming?

I felt a strong pain in my back. I tried to get up but i couldnt. I screamed from the pain without realising it.

"OMG EM YOU ARE AWAKE OMG OMG OMG", Alice ran to my direction. She held my hand. Her eyes were red and swolled. i could tell she was crying. "THANK GOD YOU ARE AWAKE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE"

"Well i am alive apparently", i said trying to relax her

"You have no idea how worried i was", she said while tears were staring to form in her eyes. "We were talking and u just collapsed and your hand had blood on and u were closing your eyes and i didn't know what to do", she talked really fast like someone was chasing her. I squeezed her hand to let her know it was okay. She smiled, took a deep breath and continued. "I was totally freaked out but i tried to calm myself down immidiately so i can help you. I was screaming and crying but i didnt realise it. I went to the kitchen of this place to try and find something to stop you from bleeding. Thank god there were a lot of towels, so i cleaned your wound and then i had pressure over your wound. I did that for like hours but u didnt wake up. I left to get some new towels and then i heard you scream. Oh my god im so happy you are alive", she said and kissed me. I gave pressure to my back to stand up, it hurt like a bitch but i didn't really care. I was happy i was alive too.

"Oh sorry", Alice said when she realised that i was hurting. I smiled to let her know that it didn't matter. "So here, i got a new towel", she handed me the towel. I took out the one on my back who was full of blood.

"The bleeding is not going to stop unless you have stitches", Alice said. "And unfortunately we can't go anywhere."

"Why?"

"Because well... I guess you have to find out." she told me sitting closer to me on the bed. "So you remember that we were running away from jason and his gang and we found this place." i nodded and she continued "After you passed out i didn't know what to do to make myself useful. I turned on that old TV in the room and maybe i could hear something that would give me an idea. So as i was changing the channels i heard your name. I stopped on that channel and there were a news' reporter with a camera man. They were outside of your house. Long story short. You, dan and me and thought to be kidnapped or dead. Police were outside of all our houses asking our parents questions. Finally the understood that all this had something to do with jason and that he was still missing. So yeah..."

I was just standind there shocked. (as the kids would say, shook) "Omg my life is a mess", i said and then i laughed a little. This situation was just fucked up. "Wait why don't just live this place and go to the police.", i suggested. "They need to look for Dan", i said and suddenly my face felt heavy. I placed my hands to my head. I sed a tear thinking about my wonderful best friend who risked his life for me, and i don't know were he is now, i don't even know if he is alive.

"No we can't go to the police"

"Why not?"

"Em you need to rest." she said while fixing my pillows and handing me a toast. "Thank god i had a feeling that this wouldn't end really well so i have some food and water in my bag", she said smiling. I smiled as i took a bite of the toast. It felt like i hadn't eaten in days. Well actually it has been half a day, but still. "Em, i know this is not what you want to hear right now, but we don't have a choice, you need stitches"

No. I cant. I... I can't. Im too scared.

"Okay", i answered looking at her in the eyes. "I hope you know what you are doing" i smiled at her a little.

"I sure do" she said smiling. "I found a needle and thread and i have watched Grey's Anatomy too many times", she laughed. I nodded to give her a sign to begin. She took off my shirt and the towel covering my wound. She grabbed my shoulder, kissed ,my neck and whispered "I'm sorry" I formed a little smile but it fadded immidiately when i felt the needle piercing through my skin.

Pain

So much pain

But i could do it

I can deal with it

I have done this to myself too

I can deal someone else doing it to me

I didn't scream. I didn't shout. I didn't say anything. I felt like screaming and shouting but i didn't. It was painfull, a lot. But i have been through worst. I didn't want to seem weak. I need to be strong. And it was over. It was finally over.I took a deep breath a let a single tear fall down my face. I whipped it off immidiately and turn around to look at Alice. She had a guilty look on her face. I smiled at her. She looked at me and whispered im sorry. I hugged her tightly.

''You saved my life. Twice. Thank you''. I felt a smile forming on her face. We let go of the hug. She looked at me smiled and said. "It's late now and you have been through too much. Go to sleep now sleepy head", she smiled and turn around to leave.

"Where are you going?'', i asked.

"Im just gonna sleep downstairs so i can look at the door.", she answered.

As she was about to leave i called her name. "Alice", she turned around. "Why dont you want us to go to the police?"

Her face turned emotionless. She sat down in a chair next to the door. I stood up. I knew something was wrong. "Alice... please tell me. We need to tell each other everything."

"I...."

"Yes?"

"I think I killed Jason"

.

.

.

.

IM A CLIFFHANGER QUEEN AM I RIGHT

SORRY IM GONNA LET MYSELF OUT NOW

ANYWAYYYYY

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THE TATINOF FILM

CAUSE I THINK I CANT EVEN

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.

.

.