Chapter 12

GUESS WHO IS BACK

IM BACK

YAY

OKAY I WILL STOP NOW

.

.

Emily's P

Emily's P.O.V.

It was all blurry and weird. I couldn't really understand what was happening. I was moving but not on my own will. So, someone must be dragging me. I looked up to see who that person was. I managed to see just the figure but not enough details. Everything was so confusing.

"COME ON RUN! WHY AREN'T U RUNNING OMG MOVE!!!", i heard that person scream.

It is a girl's voice. Alice. I widden my eyes and looked at her trying to figure out if i was right. And i was. Alice was pulling my hand and we were running in the dark. I couldn't understand where we were going so i was letting her lead. I tried to remember more. Then i heard voices in the backround. They were strange yet one familiar.

"AAAAAAAAAA", i heard that person say.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", Alice screamed. She was looking behind me but i couldnt see. I couldnt turn my head around while we were running cause i would probably fall.

"RUN", that voice said again. Alice listened and started dragging me harder. I didn't resist so I started running faster too. But something was pulling me back. It wasn't something foreign. It was my own body. Like it was abandoning me. I stopped to gasp for air but alice started dragging me again.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT NOW. JUST RUN NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU!", she screamed. I could swear i heard a crack in her voice. But she was right. Nothing was stopping me. Then why was I falling asleep? I shook my head and started running despite the horrible pain i felt.

It is nothing.

We run and we run and we run. It seemed like we were running for ages. Thank god we finally stopped. We saw a little abandoned house in the forest so we stormed in immidiately. Thankfully, no one was inside. The moment we walked in, Alice closed the door, placed her back on the wall and put her arm on her face. Was she crying? No, she was..... laughing?!

"I just .... i cant believe this is happening to me", she was laughing a lot but tears were falling down her face. She looked like she was going crazy.

"Im going insane", she said laughing again. "IM GOING INSANE AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING WITH THAT EMOTIONLESS LOOK YOU HAVE ON YOUR FACE THIS WHOLE TIME!", she screamed. Most people would say that she was angry but i could feel the pain behind her words. Then she broke down crying.

"Why? Why Emily? WHY DID YOU LEAVE!", she told me looking in my eyes. I could feel them piercing through my body.

"I...", it was the first time i said something in a while and it felt weird. "I did it to protect you."

"What do you mean 'protect' us?", she said. "Jason wasn't gonna hurt you if you didn't leave that night and if we have told the police about him when he contacted you!", she looked down like she couldnt look at me in the eyes anymore.

"Wait....", i said realising something. "WHERE THE HELL IS DAN?"

Alice looked at my face and then back to the ground.

"ALICE TELL ME! WHERE IS HE?" I shook her.

"THEY.. THEY GOT HIM!", she said letting one more tear rolling down her face.

"What.....", i said backing off and sitting down in a chair. I felt like i was going to pass out. "What do u mean they got him...."

"They...they took him! He tried to save you and they took him! He was cutting the ropes from you and he was screaming for you to move but u didnt so they got the chance to grab him! They were about to catch u too but i came and then we started running", she said crying again. "WHY DIDNT U RUN EMILY? IF U HAD RUN HE COULD BE HERE NOW WITH US!", she screamed. She suddenly widden her eyes and looked at me. "Im sorry Emily i didn't mean that im so sorry"

"No.... You are right", i said. It was my fault, i can't believe it. I have hurt my best friend. "WHY AM I SO STUPID!", I screamed. "WHY DIDNT I RUN WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME", I screamed so much. I suddenly felt too dizzy. I placed my hand to my forehead and sat down.

My eyelids were getting too heavy for my eyes to handle.

I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

And then I remembered.

I placed my hand in my back, touching it.

Then i looked at my hand.

It was red.

Everything was red.

No.

Everything was grey.

And it was getting black.

Darker and darker.

There was a few white touches in this big black drawing.

But they were getting less and less.

I looked at her in the eyes.

I shed a tear.

She shed a tear.

She also screamed.

She also run to my direction.

She also hold me.

She also kissed me.

But I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

IM SUCH A BAD PERSON I KNOW.

BYEEEEE