Chapter 8

GUYS WE FREAKING HIT 100 VIEWS IN LIKE 8 DAYS

THAT IS INSANE

THANK U SO FREAKING MUCH

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT FROM NOW ON SCHOOL STARTS

IKR FML

AND I WON'T UPLOAD SO OFTEN

I WILL TRY TO EITHER UPLOAD SMALLER ONES MORE OFTEN OR BIGGER ONES LESS OFTEN

ANYWAY ENOUGH RANTING

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

CONTINUE WITH THE STORY

.

.

Trigger warning i guess???? thERE IS SMOOCHy smoOCHES

I kissed her

I felt her soft lips against mine

I felt a heat going through my body

My wish came true

Everything I was dreaming of in the last year became true

And it was better than I could EVER imagine

STOP OF THE TRIGGER WARNING 

We slowly drawn away. I looked at her face. So beautiful. I felt something dripping in my cheeck. A tear. Why was I crying?, I thought. I didn't exactly know why but i was just sobbing. She looked at me in a face full of concern.

"Are you okay?", she asked

And then I realised they were tears of joy.

"Never better" i smiled and she smiled back.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey..uhmm...should I come in or....are u done loverbirds?", it was Dan

I suddenly bursted out of laughing when i told him to come in and he was just worryingly examinating the room. He was my little smol bean.

"So did u explained everything to her?", Dan asked Alice

"Well i told her everything I know", she answered "But we still don't know what happened to Jason and his little gang", hearing his name made me sick, "i mean when the police arrived we had already left"

"Well i hope they are rotting in a prison cell", i said with a really angry tone in my voice

They both looked at me with concern but they continued the conversation

"I think we should open the TV", Alice suggested. "If anything happened to them we will probably found out from the news"

Dan and I nodded. I tried to stand up and open the TV but I fell back immidiately feeling a sharp pain in my back. I let a little scream and Alice grabbed my hand so I wont fall from the bed. "Don't worry Emily, we will take care of you.", she smiled and her smile made me feel like everything would be okay. I knew it would be okay, right?

Alice turned on the TV and we were all focus waiting to hear something about Jason. Ten minutes later we heard the reporter say "Last night in our local high school a girl in the age of 15, whose identity is unknown, got beaten up by three guys at her age. The police arrived after a call and they managed to arrest two of the three perpatrators. The third one, which is -as rumours say- the leader of the attack, is still out. His name is Jason Green and if u ever see him please contact the authorities" and then he continued talking.

I was just standing there repeating his words. "The third one....is still out...Jason Green...is free..." I didn't realise that I was staring at nothing for five minutes until Dan coughed and brought me back to reality.

"Emily.... it is okay....it is going to be okay... we are here for you..", dan said with his calming voice. I looked at both of their faces.

"It will be okay...", I said taking a deep breath. "We will be okay..." i said with a smile

"GROUP HUG", dan screamed and we all laughed and hugged.

"Everything will be okay", i thought to myself

And it was until....

.

.

.

.

.

OKAY GUYS THAT WAS IT

BYEEEE TRASHES <3

(IS THIS REALLY MY OUTRO FROM NOW ON OMG)

(WHATEVER)

.

.

.

.