Christmas

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was Christmas morning and everyone at Grimmauld place knew it. George, Harry and Ron were the first ones up. Running down the stairs only to find Fred and Hermione cuddled up by the fire place both sound asleep. George stopped dead in his tracks causing for Harry and Ron to bump into him. He turned around and brought his finger to his lips, telling them to keep quiet.

"Aw look at them." George whispered silently sitting on the other sofa. Harry and Ron just shook their heads trying not to laugh. "We should probably wake them up before mum comes down here and has a fit." Ron stood at the edge of the couch the couple was sleeping on. "Yeah, or Sirius." Harry added. Everyone knew that Sirius was Hermiones dad, everyone except for Hermione. The Weaslys had told him before coming to Grimmauld place.

They didn't tell her because Sirius wanted to be the one to give her the news. "No, leave them alone. They look so comfortable." George starred at his brother, who had Hermione under his arm holding her so she wouldn't fall. "Well Merry Christmas guys." Harry whispered to both his friends. "Merry Christmas Harry." Ron gave him a side hug with a small smile. They were waiting for the rest to awake so they can all exchange gifts and spend some time together before they had to head back to Hogwarts.

"Do you guys think Hermione knows already?" Ron asked while taking a seat on the floor in front of the fire place. Harry shrugged. "I reckon she does, last night Fred and I heard yelling, most likely Hermiones and Fred came down but he never made it back." George stood up and stretched a bit . "I am going to go wake Ginny up."  He said before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was up and ready for Christmas. They all exchanged gifts and "Merry Christmas's" and were now sat around the table ready to have breakfast. Sirius sat between Hermione and Harry. While Fred sat next to Hermione and Ginny next to Harry. Hermione thought that was kind of new, Ginny was always shy around Harry. "I would like to make a few announcements." Sirius stood up holding his glass of orange juice. "First of all I would like to thank all of you for being here, the Weaslys, Remus, Tonks-." He motioned towards each of them.
"-Harry, and my daughter..Hermione." Everyone cheered and sort of clapped. Causing Hermione to blush and Harry to smile widely.

"I would like to thank mad eye as well but he couldn't make it so that will be on another occasion, I would like to thank the Weasly family. Specifically Molly and Arthur, for taking care of Harry and Hermione like one of their own. I don't know what could've happened to them if you two weren't around. Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny thank you all for being caring friends always there for each other. Reminds me of us aye Remus?"

Remus nodded in agreement,  while Tonks placed a hand on his shoulder feeling proud of her husband. Hermione wiped a few tears that managed to slip out and Fred held her had tightly. "Oh yes and I almost forgot, Fred. You better take care of Hermione. Because I got special permission from your parents to take care of you myself if you hurt my daughter." Everyone laughed but Fred turned red out of embarrassment.

"No need for that Sirius. I care for her a lot. I promise I won't hurt her." He looked into Hermiones eyes sending her a smile. She blushed and looked up to Sirius.
"Yeah Sirius. Fred and I will take care of her and Ginny, I know Harry and Ron will too." George said confidently confidently causing Molly to smile proudly at her boys. "That's good to know, with Voldemort on the loose all of you need to stick together. We are here to keep you guys safe but due to certain circumstances , such as you guys being at Hogwarts, we can't always be there."

Remus finally spoke up. "Nevertheless you should all know that we are here if you guys ever need something." After they all said what had to be said they dug into the delicious food Mrs.Weasly had prepared that morning. It was silent, the only things that were said were occasional compliments towards Mrs.Weasly about her cooking.